Can oral sex be a fetish?

Posted

Hello to all. I'm a 52 year old Dominant Male. Just one question. Can oral sex be called a fetish. As licking sucking toes/feet is, as is Smelling arm pits Plus a few others. 

I have an insatiable appetite for giving lots of sensual oral sex. I can't get enough of it and have to say prefer it to intercourse. Is this Weird 

Laying your sub down, raising their hands above their heads and binding them to the bed post. Raising their legs up and behind their head. Spreading and Securing ankles to the bed.

To hear the sound of a womam moan with complete enjoyment is amazing. Then feel her body stiffen as her orgasm rips through her body. Is such fulfilling experience. I just have to do it again again and again. Hours and multiple orgasms later. With a cpl of orgasm denials thrown in is a Subs dream.

I've spent hours n hours researching the fine art of performing the art. Learning so much about technique, pressure of the tongue, exactly the right spot to touch. As the entry of the vagina and Clitorous have thousands upon thousands of sensitive nerve endings. 

More woman orgasm by way of receiving oral sex than intercourse alone. To think alot of men dont like the deed. Then send your partner my way.

Your thoughts please.

Posted

there's a big question on where the line is drawn between what is vanilla and what is kinky - but, oral sex is generally on the vanilla side.  Not that there's anything wrong with that - but I think for example, if you were looking for someone for oral you'd more likely go to a swingers event than a fetish one.

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there's a big question on where the line is drawn between what is vanilla and what is kinky - but, oral sex is generally on the vanilla side.  Not that there's anything wrong with that - but I think for example, if you were looking for someone for oral you'd more likely go to a swingers event than a fetish one.

Fair point. Yet some people won't do it to their partner. Which to me is nothing more than mentle cruelty. 

The line can go to the next level though. From just performing it. To actually loosing ones self and getting totally lost while doing the sex act...

Posted
Not sure if Oral Sex is considered kink but what you've described above is definitely kink kind sir
Posted

Erotic, sexual, pleasurable, desirable, sensational, enjoyable, passionate, lustful...........  could all describe it  .... vanilla, kink then just become labels for it to fall under - in my warped eyes ;)   Apply it as you like.

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

Absolutely anything can be a fetish if you have made it so to you and I would say you most definitely have. And going down on women is still seen by many as something slightly subversive

Posted

I'm not entirely sure that the straightforward act of oral would be considered a fetish by many, but combining it with bondage gives it a kinky twist! On balance I would say that oral performed as you describe constitutes both a fetish and an art form.