Handcuffs

Rupert457

Posted

Hi all

New here

Just looking for some advice on good handcuffs,. My partner enjoys fighting back an will use any opportunity to get out or stop me getting them on, so need to  be quick to attach once i have her wrist in place and velcro wont do as she always finds a way to undo them. Also need to be very strong as she has been known to break previous pairs completely. Im assuming proper metal ones are my only option but looking for any other ideas or if not if anyone has any good specific brands.

Thanks in advance

Posted
Have you tried an armbinder all you have to do is get her on her front push her arms vaguely together then shove it over them loop the straps over the shoulders then they’re incredibly hard to escape tighten it up and she’s all yours
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Get some  Quick cuffs, i have Police ones  :handcuffs:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Quickcuffs  are very effective if you want to restrain someone quickly, however I'd advise against them if she enjoys the thrill of the struggle - they will likely be too effective and might spoil the fun! Also, they can be pretty brutal if you're not careful.

A decent pair of chain link cuffs are easy enough to get hold of. If she's very mobile a second pair might make it easier to snag her :)