Help and advice needed from a confused VIP member...

Posted

My most recent post was to do with the dating side or lack of replies from members...Can someone explain the meaning of spanks...is that a way of letting a member know that they are interested in getting to know you better..a flirt...If so..I have a lot of spanks to reply to...The problem I have is that a list of spanks that appeared every time I logged on a long time ago...no longer appear..Where can I find them..?...Cassie...Help...

Posted

Hi, 

If you click on the 'fetish.com' in the header at the top of the page, you'll be taken to an overview page. In the top left you will see a link to check who's sent you spanks - and yes, they're like a little flirt- a way to say 'hey!' :)

Posted

Clicked on the header as you mentioned...there is NO  link to spanks etc..!I tried 6 times and NO link appears..Cassie..

Posted

VB...I feel so silly...I did not realise that I had to click on Kinks as well to be able view my spanks...!..So many spanks...!..I am going to be very busy...Sorry..!..I hope to have alot of fun and hope that one spank received might lead to what I am hoping to find...Cassie