Lactating Boobs

DarkCrystal143

DarkCrystal143
Posted

Hi

i love sucking on and drinking breast milk. Anyone else like this?

Posted
Love sucking on nipples mate, nothing better than a nibble/bite when solicited too :'). Just never had the chance to when the woman is that stage, always interested me though as does the size during pregnancy
Posted
If you got a sub, and they massage, and use a milking device, it's possible to stimulate the mamory glands to produce lactation without being "hormonal" it's a commitment though, and will take time. Even some males can do this. And a common practice for natives in new Zealand tribe male population.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 11/19/2018 at 3:53 AM, cammy_91 said:

If you got a sub, and they massage, and use a milking device, it's possible to stimulate the mamory glands to produce lactation without being "hormonal" it's a commitment though, and will take time. Even some males can do this. And a common practice for natives in new Zealand tribe male population.

Currently trying to induce lactation myself. One of my breasts produces a tiny bit, but the other nothing. It's definitely a struggle and commitment.

• 8 months later...
Posted

Hey!

I'm into lactating boobs! ;)

Would love to meet someone who is currently lactating or who is willing to induce.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Lactating mom in the midwest here. Have freezer full of sweet and creamy breastmilk. Would love ideas of pictures I can take. I've done cereal, pumping, and adding to a cup of coffee.

Not into adult breastfeeding until after my little one is weaned.

Posted

if only my boobs would lactate, I've heard there are ways for trans women to achieve this but not happened yet