Certain times why do I like having my mouth used and *** inflicted

Kinkystraig403

Kinkystraig403
Posted

New to all of this but wondering why sometimes although I'm mostly straight I enjoy having my mouth used and being controlled? Like never thought would enjoy being spanked or my nipples being used roughly and things attached to them. Do you think it's the thought of knowing it's turning the person on, Like one person enjoyed flushing my head down the toilet which may sound weird but it really turned me on?

Posted

You used the words 'use and control'. You've pretty much answered your own question!

Sounds like you find *** and *** a turn on. Why you do though is a question only you can really answer, there are many possible reasons.

However, I wouldn't dwell too much on the why do I question. Accept that you DO find these things enjoyable, and explore..

Posted

We can sometimes get a bit hung up on the whys and wherefores of the things we do, probably because they are way outside what is considered normal by the mainstream. Just accept that these are things you enjoy and you are certainly not alone in that

Posted

I was just about to type almost the same as Miss Tillysue wrote - but - yep, sometimes, don't beat yourself up over what you enjoy... it distracts you from enjoying it.

But yes, in good play - it can be a turn on to know you're turning the other person on and that that can work because you want them to be enjoying it - so - maybe - you might do things you don't necessarily enjoy for their enjoyment... figures :)