Scat / Poop Play

Pooboy11

Posted

I know this isn’t a fetish that is common with women, but I have been pleasantly surprised how often I’ve been obliged and girlfriends have done it for me and actually liked it. I think they liked how excited it made me the most. Anyone out there into poop play?

Posted

I was surprised to find it's more common than you'd expect - but - a lot of women aren't open about it because it attracts a lot of the fantasists.

Posted

To clarify, my fetish with poop is more about the taboo of it and the act itself. Seeing it come out, the sight of a girls asshole open up and a big dump emerges....ugh!  So hot. I like to have a girl go on my chest, but I typically clean up right away. No touching it or rubbing...and no eating. I like to poop for a girl too.  Pee play is also a major turn on for me.

• 4 months later...
Posted

i am mostly into pooping myself

filling my undies with a big load of firm poop, wearing it for hours, sleep with pooped panties, and sit in it turns me on, and make me go to the next step, smearing and covering my entire body with it, i find it so erotic.

I know most finds this gross, so i don't expect to find a playmate into this.

It doesen't change anything for me if someone comments in a negative way, because it doesen't harm anyone if i poop myself or not :-)

Posted

I love humping anal with my partner till things get dirty

oliver809
Posted

I need a girl to poop on my face is so interesting