Can I get some good pointers on being a better sub?

Posted

I'm sort of new to the bdsm community, but I know I'm for sure a sub, but I'm also a brat. I find it hard to be a good sub for someone without pushing it to far with being a brat because I enjoy punishment to much. How can I better balance the two? 

Posted

I reckon practice makes perfect. It's not a one size fits all kind of situation. It's down to communication. If you're having fun, you might not need to change at all. If you want to, talk to the person/people you're playing with to see what they think. :)

Posted
I too am a brat, I like the punishments and seeing what my Daddy will take. However, occasionly, to put the brat in place, Sir will punish me in a different way, not necessarily the spanking I wanted so I then become the obedient sub for him. It's between you and your Dom, the dynamic you have.....just be warned, you don't always get the punishment you're after
Posted
And sometimes I do just put her over my knee and make her count (properly) to 20. So it's not all bad... 😉
Posted

it might not be that you need to be a "better sub" - but to find a Dominant whose dynamic works better with yours.

Posted

I was just about to write almost exactly what @eyemblacksheep wrote but he beat me to it.

Plenty of dominants like bratty subs so your best bet is to find one of those rather than change who you are