Orgasm by trigger word ?

SubGirl12

Posted

I'm a sub girl, been one for a while, but as of right now I'm in lack of an experienced dom, so there's no one to answer my question.

Lately I've been thinking if it's possible for a woman to have an orgasm when someone says one particular word. As in, eg. could I be trained to cum when my dom uses a trigger word, but no other stimulation? Like we go out for dinner, and I could just have an orgasm right at the table?

I can already control my orgasm during sex, and cum on command but this could be a wonderful goal, if it's possible.

Posted
I think what you're referring to will require some sort of hypnosis. Not something I'm very experienced in I'm afraid so I can't say for sure but it might be worth looking into.... best of luck x
Posted
Sir has managed to do this with me so yes, entirely possible xx
Posted

it's possible, I've heard of it before - but don't expect a miracle solution - it may take a lot of work... and, sometimes bodies might not wish to play that way.

Posted

I'm willing to work on it a lot, that's not a problem :D

But if it's possible, how? I've read about erotic hypnosis - is that the only way? Or what you two have seen/experienced was something else? 

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

I have witnessed this but not experienced it myself. Sadly the one 'how to' piece I read about it no longer exists as the site is gone but basically the summery seemed to be agreeing on a certain word and training the body to respond to it by always using it at the point of orgasm until it becomes an innate response. To be honest I am dubious about it but I do know others who swear it works

Mollyx

Posted

From a conditioning perspective there's no reason this couldn't work, but it would require a great deal of training (fun!) and consistency. By consistency I mean the same trigger word/phrase would need to always be paired with orgasm. Where things could get tricky is that the other cues in the environment could vary so much that a single word or even a phrase might not work. Tone of voice, emotional state, location could all have an impact.

Would the orgasm be as powerful as one achieved with stimulation? Maybe, maybe not. But it would certainly be satisfying, and as a switch I'm hoping to experience it on both sides! 

Posted

it would need a lot of work & time but as a traineehypnotherapist I think it is totally possible it would just depend on your frame of mind

BeautifulKaos
Posted
Of course. I believe that since its all comes down to the connection of body mind and soul that a Dom shld b able to make their sub come wit a certain look, touch, or word....
Posted
Yes, It would just need to be anchored correctly. Once established it would work as long as the receiver of the word was willing and receptive to suggestions.
Posted
I'm all for pushing boundaries but personally I think that is a bit fantastical and if I'm honest a bit hubristic.
Posted
That would definitely need a lot of work and time it might take years but I don't believe just saying a word can make someone come maybe a touch
Posted
I actually know a woman who can make herself orgasm just by sitting there and controlling the muscles in her body, no physical or verbal trigger needed, she just gets horny, literally focuses for twenty seconds and then is fine.
Posted
I have on occasion trained women to cum on command. Normally a countdown. Takes a while but is worth the effort
Posted
Do dribble when im being verbal ***d/humiliated and scotish accent seems to do the job better.
Posted

The first time I discovered this ability I rather stumbled into it.  I was talking with a potential submissive about understanding and controlling her body so that if she became "mine" she would be able to pass that control on to me.  By phone, I was walking her through an exercise (for lack of a better word) to recognize her body's state of arousal, then proceeded to direct her to repeatedly change that level of arousal with no physical touch.  Through a combination of focused direction and edging, we were able fairly quickly bring about a rather large orgasm.  I am intentionally vague about a few of the steps I think were key in progressing from a completely mental orgasm to "climax on command" because I am debating writing a book on the subject and that information is unneeded here to answer the original poster's question.

Surprisingly, unlike what most of the comments above are speculating, in my experience it does not take years or even months to bring about either a completely mental  orgasm or to train a submissive to climax on command.  Yes, that even includes ***d orgasms via one "trigger" word, but I will get more into a "trigger" later.  With both of the submissives I tried this with, it happened the first time within a couple hours converation.  To date, I have never tried it with a dominant woman because at its core I believe this is an act of submission and I am not sure it would work the same. 

The submissive mentioned above was also in the middle of finals for a very time demanding degree at the time, so she was excessively tired from overwork and sleep deprivation.  I am not sure if this helped ensure the ease of training, but I believe it might have contributed to it.  I asked her how many orgasms in one day was her current record before talking with me, to which she answered six.  I will admit that I was a bit like a child with a new toy upon the discovery of the ability to induce an orgasm with only a command and by the time we were saying good night many hours later the new record was somewhere between 140-160.  I can't remember the exact number since it was almost five years ago.

We spoke many times as I was a way to help her calm down and be there for her when she was stressing over the exams, and I played around with my new control over her in new and entertaining ways.  It quickly progressed from her climaxing when I told her to, to climaxing at a one word command.  At one point, she fell asleep on a couch studying while still on the phone with me (I would often play video games while talking with her to keep her company in this stressful time), and as she was still lightly communicating with me in her sleep, I decided to test out to see if it would continue to work.   It did.  Over the next half hour I proceeded to repeatedly command her to orgasm only to be met by little whimpers in reply.  After the half hour passed, I told her to wake up so she could get back to studying, to which she groggily yet promptly did and excused herself to run to the bathroom before she got back to it.  Over the receiver I then heard a loud, "What the FUCK?".  Apparently, as she was repeatedly orgasming while laying on her side with her legs together, she had essentially filled up with juices that had drained out when she stood up, much to her surprise. (There is more to that story, but again... I will save it for the book.)

I added that information as a response to the people reading this and mentally demanding, "If you were on the phone, why would you believe that she is actually climaxing?  Don't you think she was faking it?"  This was one example of many that quickly changed my personal disbelief and skepticism into a view more open to the idea of trained and ***d orgasms.  Another situation and learning experience that helped convince me of the potential validity of this ability happened about a week later.  I was looking to surprise her so I opened a phone conversation with the first word commanding her to orgasm.  I heard the expected yet anticipated moans in response, then was met with, "Fuck!  Sir, I'm driving."  Fortunately, she was at a stop light at the time, but I decided that it was a bad idea to blindly *** someone to essentially lose a bit of control of their body without knowing it is safe for that person.

After a few months, we grew apart as she was a submissive entering the work*** and I was seeking a live-in slave.  About a year later and after many long conversations with various potentials, I decided to bring one with whom I felt a connection into my home.  Again, using the same method, mental orgasms were quickly achieved and immediately progressed to climax on command.  As she essentially turned out to be less of a slave and more of a pet, I often brought her out with me to run errands, see movies, visit game stores and accompany me antiquing.  In answer to the original poster's question, yes.  It is not only possible to bring about an orgasm with the use of one word, it is actually pretty fun to be walking down the isles of Home Depot looking for a new tool or a needed piece necessary for a renovation and with a word turn the smiling, bouncing, bubbly little thing next to you into a shuddering, melting mass hanging off your arm for support.

I believe it is important to get across though... In my experience, it is not about a "trigger word".  It is about conveying intent.  I have been able to train multiple submissives to climax on command both in person and remotely.  It doesn't matter the word as I have brought about orgasms by simply saying "now" and even with nothing more than a meaningful glance.  It is less about conditioning a word and more about conditioning a spirit.  From my experience, it is about submission and control. 

I hope that helps.

-d

• 1 year later...
Posted

Yes,i know a Mistress that having occasionally session with also sex and thinking that is the most sadistic Lady that know, she is excited very much having a lot of pleasure for doing a unusual roleplay with me,no dangerous,in total safety,but that isn't loved in this website and want respect the rules don't telling what is it. When she doing it,giving me a soft *** with the pleasure of sex togerher and we having  a more intense orgasm that doing only sex, i because the *** when begin my cumshot and having a strong pleasure, changing in pleasure having a more strong orgasm. She for having  a double pleasure,one for sex and other because is sadistic,and never see a orgasm very much strong and intense like her,is all wet between her legs that the stocking are wet as the knees like if she  have placed her stocking under the water. She wishing showing that having also the orgasm when we doing this roleplay also without sex but only for giving me ***,everytime that hitting me,she had a pleasure always more strong,folding herself on the belly and touching it and near her pussy,closing her eyes and that moaning and crying for the pleasure starting wetting a lot like squirting 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My old master trained me to only come on command . Which was great he could make me come soon as he told me too which was wonderful. Not so wonderful when we parted ways and I could not even make myself come anymore with out hearing someone telling me to come  . It really was a nightmare trying to get vanilla men to tell me to come was a right *** . I hate phone sex but if I wanted to make myself come it was the only way I could just need to hear the words  . Now eight years on I still come much harder being told too . My point is if I could not come with out that word and it was pretty instant. The *** of being punished if I came with out permission . So I do think it’s possible to come from just one word with a lot of training but ***y hard to reverse the effects xx

Posted

I Cum on command. With a particular word, or just being told to. Countdowns are part of it too.

As for cumming without being told, Pirate owns my orgasms so I can't Cum without his permission anyway so no idea if I "need" to be told. Maybe I do. I kinda hear him in my head telling me to cum or maybe him giving permission is him "telling" me.

Just realised that I don't think I've ever made myself cum just for me, or just by myself. Idk, not sure what I'm typing here, I'm just typing out loud. When I make myself cum, it's kinda like it's never "me" making myself cum.

No idea if that has anything to do with cumming on command.