Need options and opinions here

ezmenz

Posted

So recently I found this couple (in their 50s) and they're into BDSM and the wife was talking to me about her husband wanting to see and get his wife for the feel of a young guy and we talked about it and it really got my interest and she exchanged pictures of herself and what not and offered to have me come over on Saturday. I'm 20 years old and what do you guys think I should do? 

Posted

I guess a question of why are you asking.

Nothing here sounds off the ball - and it sounds like you're interested.  If you're having doubts, what are they?  May be good to chat them with them first.

Posted

This is the best thing you could do for  yourself  go and pleasure 

Posted

I have no issue with the play they're suggesting,  as eyemblacksheep says, nothing here sounds off the ball.

However, I suggest if you haven't already done so, meet them in person socially, in a public place (bar/coffee shop) first.  Messages and photos only tell the story that the sender wants the recipient to know... which may not be the whole story, or even complete fiction. Give yourself the chance to walk away if you feel the reality isn't quite what you'd expected.

If this couple are genuine they'll respect that and be happy to meet you. If all is good you can swiftly move on to somewhere more private.

Posted

Are you nervous about older women wanting younger guys? If that's the question don't worry. Trust yourself to enjoy this . Nowadays with the internet older women are more open minded to new sexual adventures.