New to being Dom!

Jobo557

Posted

I am new to the BDSM scene despite having a life long fantasy. Never been in a relationship where I could explore this until now. I know I am a switch!

My partner has much experience, and has played for years however this makes me feel unconfident in meeting their needs when they want to be sub. Any body able to help.

Posted

I think a lot depends on what their needs are.   If they're aware you lack a little experience then they may have patience - but communicate, what do you want to do - what does he want you to do?  

Posted

My partner has been pArt of the play scene in the past but now wants a monotonous  relationship. They are not confident in asking g from me I think for *** of Rene film. They have spoken about spanking, riding crops and whips and playing in past with people who were able to be confident in that and delivering scripts? They have also  spoken about *** calibration? which I have not been able to find on internet. I guess my thing is that I have not experienced these things get so I am going to in blind.  I thought about attending a party on my own to watch and learn but felt that may be seen as ?cheating.

Posted

watching others is a great idea - if in doubt, it's not "cheating" if you tell them first.