How to accept my kinks?

Posted

I've only had one serious previous partner. She knew about my kinks and they  are considered tame in both our opinions. During sex i didn't really embrace  my kinks because I just went along with vanilla sex. 

Things like anal were good because she shared that fetish however my belly fetish and fart fetish required me to go out of my way to bring up and explore. As much as I loved her I could never embrace my desires? Any idea what I can do to remidy this? 

Posted

I think you need to realise that not everyone is going to share those desires and maybe you shouldn’t seek out someone who is actually into them if they are that important to you. Otherwise i would suggest being honest about your kinks, whilst accepting they may not be to your partners taste and possibly coming to some form of compromise

Posted
I completely understand where you are coming from, I was in a long term relationship and with my facesitting kink she just didn't get it nor want to do it. I understood completely of course but it made things in bed hard and tbh boring haha but you should definetely always be open about your kinks because then it opens up the topic and you both can hopefully explore things.
Posted

when you say "accepting" - do you mean, for you to accept your own kinks (which is a very common problem with many people)

or wishing for others to accept?  And do you really mean "accept", or "do them with you regardless of if they're into it?"