Overdoing things

Mi****

Posted

I've just tucked my sub up in bed. He's feeling quite unwell. During some suction play an hour ago he had what he described as "a whitey".  Play itself was not unduly extreme, but he suddenly felt close to passing out, cold sweats, dizziness. We have a safe word but he didn't have a chance to use it. These things happen.  I did what I felt was right, immediately released him, sat him down, put a blanket round him, gave him water and reassured him. My point of posting is as a reminder or warning (depending on your experience!). Even with a safe word in place, never take a situation at face value. The human body is a strange thing, and apt to catch you unawares. Enjoy your play, but don't lose sight of the potential risks. MD

Posted
Well done for reading the situation and stopping/providing aftercare. I think it’s so important to be able to realise ‘hang on a minute this isn’t right’ and take the initiative to stop play.
Posted
You have my respect! I hope your sub is okay and i dont think there was anything more you could of done. Great awareness and responce to the situation xXx
Posted

Your kind replies are much appreciated.  I felt it was a good example of how things can go wrong when we least expect it... I'm grateful (as was he) that he wasn't gagged at the time!! :flushed:. He's fine now 😊

Posted
I have noticed that when I “play” with my Dom I get the shakes... normally at the end although this most recent time I had them during aswell.... each time “play” is stopped and I get the care I need until they stop. It isn’t due to low sugar or anything and he hasn’t come across it with anyone else. So it is just how my body copes with what we are doing... have noticed the signs so we deal with them when it occurs.. it is always good to be able to read the body language of the sub as well as what they are saying as sometimes things can hit quickly.... well done with recognising the signs cxx