This maybe a silly question but..

BlackEyedJoan

BlackEyedJoan
Posted

Hi there, my partner and I have just joined the group, and, really have but one question. Are there any clubs,meeting places, venues in the West Midlands area that are not solely bdsm,leather,rubber ect. My partner and I very much like to dress up, but we have many themes,cowboy and female gun slinger,practitioner of the dark arts and his bohemian socialite concubine, Italian gigolo and rich sex addict client, Nancy and Bill Sykes, saucy lollipop lady and naughty school boy caught smoking behind the bike sheds, Lady of the manor gets it up the arse from the gardener at the vicarage tea party. We are both definitely exhibitionists but not interested in any form of sexual contact with any other partners. Are there any themed nights? Restaurants where you could dress up and play out your roles? Nightclubs that are not the strict dress coded and preference based fetish clubs of yesteryear?  Ta very much 

Posted
Chams is apparently a good swinging venue, and the majority of swingers will respect the no means no thing and be happy to watch
Posted
Check out Klubkink (in Dudley) website 😉