I'm new looking for info

Newdom1988

Posted

I have meet someone that is a sub I've been interested in learning but I'm worried I might hurt her she loves *** but I am still worried 

Posted

Hi there. I believe the key is to have a safeword. Once you have this established, you can experiment with various forms of *** to find out exactly what the sub likes and what they don't. Just start small and work your way up. The important things to remember are that the Dom has the responsibility to stop when they hear the safeword, without question or exception, and the sub has the responsibility to use the safeword as soon as they are not comfortable with a situation. Under no circumstances should a sub continue through *** of upsetting the Dom and under no circumstances should a Dom continue after hearing the safeword. Within these boundaries, you can safely experiment knowing that unless you hear the safeword, you have no reason to be worried. Just be safe and experiment.

Posted

discuss with her you worries

learn the activities that she likes and do some research on how to do them safely.  That would be some beginner steps.

It's difficult to go into more info without knowing really what she likes.