Seeking advise on trample play for aging persons

2curios

Posted

Hello. Ive been into trample play (sub), pretty rough, since my ***s. Always in a committed trusting relationship. Always with as much safety as can be had while not backing down on rough. Never had an ***, never a close call. Though i know im always 1 "step" away... As i age though i wonder can i keep up the pace without unknowingly being at higher risk? I seem to handle today even more than i did 10 years ago - it it a false sense of security? I worry most about my back though i never have direct trample on my back, but primarily chest. Can the spine take chest trample as aging continues? Am i just 30 years of lucky, or having come this far do i know my limits and am being safe within those?

Posted
So I have zero experience with trample play however my knowledge of biology suggests that if you’ve been doing this fairly frequently for 30 years you’ll have built up micro fractures in your ribs meaning as they heal they get stronger same thing that happens to bare knuckle boxers and the guys that kick through baseball bats. Now obviously as you get older you will naturally get frail and that sucks but as long as you keep within your limits you should be fine till it becomes very difficult to recover from after that you should slow down or stop I assume you’re not stupid so I’m not going to tell you to go to your doctors if something breaks. And if I were in your place I’d try to find a less strenuous kink before 60