MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted

UPDATE: Well done to everyone who played.  We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did ;)
Our #kinktastic WINNERS: bostoncrab52 and sinfulgroove and a big shoutout to morris159, Lilmonster and BigPolly - thank you for all your hints and support!

News Feed Template for Challenge, Forum, Treasure Hunt - Fetish.com (2).png

Not getting any replies? Sick and tired of 'hi'? There's a NEW FEATURE on the site - the Kinky Gifts and Compliments.

To show these new icebreakers off, I've hidden each one somewhere on Fetish.com. Yes, it's your task to find them. Each day, from the 1st till the 31st of December, a new gift is hidden across the site. There are 30 in total. If you find one of these gifts, click on it to earn 20 points towards your total Points. Give gifts away to a member who hasn't found any yet - as a cheeky way to get the ball rolling.

Share hints (no spoilers!) here in the forum, and start using the feature right now! Good luck! Remember - if you manage to find them all, you'll be in with the chance to win a #kinktastic prize from our sponsor MysteryVibe, Fetish.com merchandise and free VIP membership! 

Stay kinky and happy hunting!

P.s. Here's where to find the new feature. Go to the profile of your lucky recipient and find the present icon:

Fetish and preferences (1).png

Posted
December 1st means 1st day of the new Treasure Hunt! Good luck everyone! :) Clue #1: Imagine it's like a wanted poster, but online, and kinky.
Posted
1 hour ago, FallenVengance298 said:

How will I know what to look for

you're looking for like a square avatar with an item on - today's reads "Bite Me" for example.

You could probably find it if you were to consider starting a new classified ad.

Posted
Clue #1 are you looking for that special someone??
Posted
#2 I do like these games, maybe I should think up one of my own
Posted
Clue #2 if you like taking photos maybe suggest a topic.
Posted

you have to remember where you find them as if you give one away it will take a random one from yours 

Posted
Thank you @morris159 for giving me my 1st one (ooo errr missus).....I didn’t actually realise until after I’d found it myself 😂x
Posted
Ohhh yes!!! I love this game 😈❤️😈
Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

Thank you @morris159 for giving me my 1st one (ooo errr missus).....I didn’t actually realise until after I’d found it myself 😂x

it's always a pleasure @BigPolly and couldn't pass up the opportunity to 'give you one'

Posted (edited)

Clue #3 maybe you like a party but you will need to create an invitation first 😉

Edited by Lilmonster
Poor spelling
Posted
#3 some people like to organize things but if they don't tell anyone they might be on their own
MistressMettle
Posted

I can't find #1 anywhere. Is it because it's redirecting me to the upgrade page? 

Posted
Thanks all, clues are great.... I got all 3 so far 🔥
Posted
Are you still struggling @MistressMettle try changing your settings 😉