Domme Advise

IrishSubmis-3896

IrishSubmis-3896
Posted

Hello. I've been following prodomme on Twitter for quite some time now. She's based in another country and I would like to submit to her someday. Her face is obscured in all of her pics online and I totally understand that. Recently she put up a pic and there were a couple clues in it which enabled me to find her real name and her vanilla Twitter, Instagram, etc. I would be freaked out if I knew it was that easy to find my identity. Should I contact her and warn her? I don't want her to think I'm a stalker or that I'm threatening her but if she goes to the trouble of hiding her face in pics surely she would like to know if one of her tweets compromises that.

Posted
Yeah let her know, I think I'd like to know if I was being that discreet. Do your best to come off as friendly rather than sounding like you're looking for something in return or whatever though.
Posted

I'm inclined to agree,  though definitely contact her through her prodomme persona not the vanilla, just in case you're mistaken!

Posted

yes - I agree, whilst your intentions are seemingly OK - others are not so.  There are pros I'm friends with on facebook under completely hidden names to stop some of the weirdos :/ 

IrishSubmis-3896
Posted

Thank you guys for you advice. It's what I was thinking but I didn't want to stupidly rush into something and come across a weird stalker. Have you any advice on how to approach it with her? I will use her prodomme persona as MistressD suggested but have you any more ideas on how to bring this up without like I'm looking for something?

Posted

contact her, tell her that a picture gave away some personal info about her (tell her what the giveaway was) and that anyone who searches it would find her personal pages - tell her you didn't know what to do but thought it was best she was aware so she could decide. 

IrishSubmis-3896
Posted

Thank you. I will do that this evening and I'll let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed it goes well and I don't come across as one of the weirdos!

IrishSubmis-3896
Posted

So it's been about 48 hours since I contacted the prodomme and there hasn't been any response. The offending tweet is still on her Twitter page so I don't know if that means she didn't read the email or she read it and decided not to do anything. After this amount of time I'm not expecting a response so I just want to say a big thank you to you all for your advice!

Posted

she might not have read it, might have read and not got round to it - so many possibilities, but, ultimately - you did the right thing.