Dating foot fetishists

AshieAuf

Posted

I know most people in this forum will have a foot fetish, but I'm interested in who would date or play with someone with one. I've got the kink but I've never played with anyone who actually has it too - It's always been a very one sided thing. Are there kinksters out there who get a kick out of making subs worship their feet? Or is it just a necessary evil for people without the kink to let us massage their peds?

Posted

Any lady  that has beautiful manicured  toes ***ted red would have me in any  situation they required  biggest turn ever

Posted

from my experiences...

the majority of people who allow their feet to be worshipped to tend to enjoy it.

Of course, some of this goes down to the quality of the person at their feet - and there's many subs who have a foot fetish, but have never bothered to learn any real foot care skills.  

And also, just because someone enjoys something, doesn't mean they'll do it with just anyone and that's something else many actually forget.

I actually enjoy people at my feet as much as I enjoy being at others - I'm possibly a touch less picky but given my preference is M/f I get a lot less offers haha

Posted
I have a major foot fetish I've never found anyone the same either :(