Facesitting fetish?

Posted

I've had a facesitting fetish for a while now and I'm curious if there's actually a lot of guys that actually enjoy it too? Pure curiosity

Posted
I love it. Love my face fucked
Posted

guys seem to love the idea of it, even if half of them don't know what it is ;) 

Posted
My favourite I love being face sat
Posted
Are we talking about face sat on by a man or woman 😂😂
Posted
16 hours ago, InsoleMan6 said:

Are we talking about face sat on by a man or woman 😂😂

I really don't mind either way so any🤣

Posted

I have been into facesitting for so long but very little ventures into a female being into it. There’s always small talk about it but only a few follow through with the idea once in the moment. I love the idea of it.

Posted (edited)
On 12/4/2018 at 4:52 PM, Facesit-slave said:

I really don't mind either way so any🤣

I’ll leave that with you then 😂. I’d rather my face be a seat for the female form, feeling a woman’s dominating power on my face, being under her control. 😉

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
On 12/4/2018 at 4:55 PM, Mrtease69 said:

I have been into facesitting for so long but very little ventures into a female being into it. There’s always small talk about it but only a few follow through with the idea once in the moment. I love the idea of it.

My ex wife sort of played along with my fetish for my face to be sat on, but only during sex. She really didn’t like it so we didn’t do it that much, which was a shame as she had a really gorgeous firm gluteus maximus.