Fascinated by poo and pee fetish

Pooboy11

Posted

Wanted to come out and let people know about my fetish. It’s related to scat but more of what’s called EFRO, which is Erotic Female Relieving Observance. I also get super turned on being watched too. I think the erotic part for me is the taboo of the act...and how incredibly personal it is to watch a huge dump coming out of a girls asshole. UGH! And to be watched doing the same... UGH! Love it. To get this out of the way, I don’t like or want to do anything with poop other than flush it... some people into scat like to do things with it but not my thing. I will say I love watersports...warm pee is amazing as it comes out. And sharing my piss with a girl is also an incredible turn on. Anyone else out there like me?

Posted
I'm a big fan of pee love the feel and taste of women's warm pee massive turn on
Mollysdailykiss
Posted

Scat of any sort of a huge hard limit to me. In my opinion once you have been a Mother and wiped bottoms there is nothing remotely sexy about it, but that is just me and as the saying goes, you kink is not my kink but your kink is OK.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

For the last two years i have been on kik app . I record myself pooping on the toilet everyday and girls love watching me poop big piles. The girls that have the same fetish like me always like to share there toilet pooping clips back . 

Posted

Is there a specific Kik place you share? I’ve done phone and vid of both me and girls pooping before and it’s fun.

• 4 months later...
Gummihosenslut
Posted

I am into pee and poo for a long time. It takes a very long time to find a female, who is also interested in it.

But finally found a nice woman.

I use my adult rubber pants and she also does it.  

I love it when she pulls some full adult baby rubber pants very tide over my head and makes me swallow. Makes me so incredible horny, that I can live my fetish.

If anybody is interested in some video clips, just let me know.

• 3 years later...
Posted
On 12/30/2018 at 2:20 PM, Uterllynormal said:

For the last two years i have been on kik app . I record myself pooping on the toilet everyday and girls love watching me poop big piles. The girls that have the same fetish like me always like to share there toilet pooping clips back . 

We're do you find these girls who like taking shits for you?? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I absolutely love poo. I enjoy my own daily.