Nudism

Posted

Do you enjoy just being naked? And it’s not always sexual reasons? Just chilling with your friends fully naked, or even going out in public spaces, at night or during the day? Come chill and chat

Posted
Love being naked and free like the day I was born
Posted

I love being nude. Especially outside, the feeling of the air on your naked body is amazing. 

Posted

Try naked swimming, you feel so free :) 

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

I love being naked... I just need to live in a much warmer climate to really enjoy it

Posted

I am never as happy as I am when I'm naked love being nude as much as I possibly can

Posted

love being nude but at the same time wearing red lipstick and heels adds so much feeling

• 4 weeks later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
Don't mind undies/skimpy But fully nude not so much!!
Posted

If its warm and comfortable, I prefer being naked, I would never wear clothing if weather and morals permitted. 

and for me there is a strong sexual mood to nudity. I have been to many nude resorts and for me its always sexual.

Posted

Being naked is just being naked, I've always loved it at home, but only in the last year or so have gained the confidence to go nude at clubs (there's one I go to with a pool and hot tub) It's freeing to be naked and feel safe/not judged :)

Posted

Id add my wife is German  and has a very relaxed attitude about nudity, in warm weather she is usually naked indoors and out, naturally  where strangers couldn't see her. We have had many guests in our pool and she has said do they mind and often guests will also swim naked.

Posted

It feels freeing and awesome to hang out nude but you have to take proper care that no one is offended by it...