24/7 Dynamics and daily life

Jed

Posted

As I sit here writing this my thoughts are with the one I share my life with.

So to share my experience with you all and maybe get some feedback....

It's often been the case that in most relationships the initial phase of being with a new partner is a whirlwind of romance, followed by a settling in and a return to normality, and at some point in that your understanding of your significant other will develop and grow, finding out the niggly bits, learning each other's needs and wants, defining what the best path is for you both by offering constructive critique and gaining knowledge of what works best for you both.

It's the conversations that you have with one another that will allow that development/growth and hopefully identify areas of weakness that affords you both the opportunity to fight thro the adversities that life throws at you from time to time....lets not kid ourselves here were human beings we have off days we have external influences whether that's work, children and families, and were all prone to opening mouth before engaging brain, but for anyone who wants to commit to a 24/7 dynamic trusting each other to be honest, even when it feels like your carrying the weight of the world on your back is paramount to moving forward.

I can be my own worst enemy at times, my thought process and a tinge of pride don't afford me the ability to offload my problems/issues and share with the one that I share my life with, but I know that being honest and trusting in my partner will allow some of that burden to be shared. Regardless of status we all benefit from sharing our problems concerns, it's having the faith and trust in one another that this will benefit you both regardless of how trivial that thing maybe.

I have spoken to many of you in here and appreciate that were all on different paths but I suppose the big message within all of this is be open be honest and have faith that no matter what the issue is a problem shared is a problem halved.

Blessed be to all of you...and a very merry kinky Xmas to you all.🎅🎄🎁

Posted
Well written Jed. I wish you both and your family a very Happy Christmas. 🎄🛍🎁🎉
Posted
I think it needs to be remembered and acknowledged that an 'A' typical s type gives their all to their significant D type....in any 24/7 dynamic this means they open themselves up in all regards...whether that be work life...family....children....worries/concerns....their own personal wellbeing....it's all extremely relevant and allows the D type of the relationship to conduct themselves appropriately and in the best interests of their s type, when they have this level of knowledge. This could be as subtle as giving them some space to the more extreme side of impact therapy. (For some inexplicable reason there are s types out there who find a great measure of relief from *** when they feel a little overwhelmed with the world around them) 😉 But that being said...when a submissive gives their all so that a Dominant can have that full control...the submissive also requires to know all they can about their Dominants mindset so they too can conduct themselves appropriately. So it's imperative that they are aware of relevant goings on in their D types day to day life...family, work...children...outside influences....anything really that worries or concerns them is really handy to know 😊 There's huge reflective differences to a Dominant who wants a little bit of quiet time (which is innocent enough) to a perceived thought of 'silent treatment' because regrettably that's where our heads take us too....scrambling inside ourselves to think what we did wrong...how we can best fix it....what we can do to improve the situation when in actual fact, nothings wrong and everything's positively fine and it doesn't concern how we've 'behaved' at all (confusing concept, but hopefully someone out there can grasp the intention lol) For clarities sake...any Dominant out there is only as strong as the submissive He controls under His hand. It's an s types role to care, nurture and respect their Dominant other, just as much as it is the Dominants responsibility to do the same for their s type. Keeping this at the forefront of O/our minds is something that will prove invaluable to any 24/7 dynamic and hopefully allow that growth to deepen beyond anything that could be imagined. #sharingiscaring ❤❤
Posted

Well written and thought out post. Merry Christmas to all.

I actually don’t know what to add! (Not often I am lost for words 😊🙏)

Posted

Well written @Jed and wishing you and @saphyand your loved ones a very happy Christmas and hope you have a wonderful first Xmas together 

🌲🎁🎄🎅

Posted
@Carnelian2 and @Lilmonster thanks both of you...much love 😍
Posted

49 minutes ago, Jed said:

@Carnelian2 and @Lilmonster thanks both of you...much love 😍

I second that sentiment...thank you both and a very blessed Christmas season for you and your loved ones too ❤❤🎅

Posted
Beautifully written & I totally totally understand where you’re coming from as I don’t share my troubles with anyone, to me they are mine to deal with, they are under my control & nobody needs to know the stress I’m under as they have their own problems. We all deal with things differently. I also feel that sharing my problems opens them out ‘ makes them seem bigger so for me they will always remain my own 😊 Thank you for sharing your thoughts & Yuletide Blessings to you both ☺️❤️Xx