New Key Holder

hiskinkywife16

hiskinkywife16
Posted

I am new to the scene, and new to being a Key Holder, I would like to chat with fellow key holders and males that can give their point of view on the subject. What do you enjoy about it? What safety concerns should I be aware of?

EnriqueTheKing
Posted

Hey 

im new and I’d very like much to be taught 

I think I have potential 

Posted

keyholding.  guys into it like different things and have different expectancies. talk to the guy whose key you have on theirs.  that may be something you should have thought of first.... some do like to be ignored, some like to be taunted and teased.

do check they are actually wearing their cage.

safety - also make sure they have an easy out.  if you have the ONLY key and something goes wrong and you can't get to them quickly there's an issue.  Possibilities to consider include hiding a key somewhere they could get to only you know - or - a combination lock so you can give them the combo if there's a problem 

ultimately, you will need to talk to the person whose key you have about what they want from things if you've already taken their key

in future, you should try to know your terms before locking someone up

Posted

Hi I am also a key holder, my sub and I don’t live together and we play once 3-4 weeks So the key holding needs to be realistic and fit in with day to day life. We agree a rough time scale for him to be caged which is usually for 3 weeks at a time, then uncaged for 2-3 weeks sometimes it’s longer depending on when we can get together. He is single so the dynamic of his chastity will change when he is in a relationship and I have no problem Freeing him to live his life, I want the best for him, but I don’t want a relationship with him.

Being a key holder for me is about total power control, I like controlling when he can wank and cum and I like denying him of that privilege when he’s caged. I like the power of teasing him when he’s caged and he enjoys cock ***. But as I said it needs to be realistic. When he’s uncaged I don’t want to control his actions, he’s free to do what he wants when he wants, fuck who he wants when he wants. But when he comes to me he’s submitting his mind, his body and his cock and enjoy that aspect very much.