Facesitting

Posted

Does anyone have an interest in facesitting? Seems pretty hard to find anyone interested in it and I'm curious if anyone is and hear about their experiences.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Really into face sitting, prolonged both ways, difficult to find willing partners
Posted

I love it... i love sitting on a guys face and letting up for air when i want... really gets me hard

• 1 month later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Personally I'm very attracted to the idea of having it done to me by the right guy thou I don't know how you'd breath) plus I'd do it to others....I'm plus sized so may be bonus?!?.....ive heard of it more connected to Fa and fat fetish than S&M contexts thou.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I've used it many different ways. Sometimes 69. Other times sittng on his face and leeting the guy enjoy and do his thing and sometimes fucking his face(which really gets the dominant part of me excited lol). Also tried a bit of breath play(which is risky but I try to only do for about 5-10 seconds to reduce risk) which I and my sub find really hot. Its all fun though although 69 is fabulous cause I'm suck in cock and getting my pussy licked(results in usually at least 1 orgasm in his mouth😉)

Edited by Sexydomme
Mispelled