Spanking

Tommow

Posted

The thought of being spanked turns me on but i have no idea how to get to try it out.  Where do i start? 

Posted

You could try going to events. There are several good events in the merseyside and Manchester areas all within travelling distance to you

Posted

there are two options. arguably three.

The first option, as you are married - you tell your wife you like the idea of being spanked.

The next option - as Miss Tillysue suggests, you can go to munches and events - I'm not from that area (despite being backwards and forwards a lot!) but I know there are a range of event options. But, please note - generally there aren't a bunch of women hanging around waiting to give a spanking to every stranger that walks in with that fantasy so it's likely going to need time to build up trust and a 'want' to play with you.  So, you are going to these with relatively few guarantees.

Ironically, I seem to have ended up getting a lot more play in the first events I went to then I do in recent years - haha - but - this isn't about me.

The third option - pay a Pro, if you're in the North West there are an absolutely wealth of choice - though do approach respectfully and remember they don't have to agree to a booking.

Posted

Looking at your profile I see that you're interested in males, which makes things a lot easier for you. Close to Liverpool there is the Manchester CP club, I'm told it's a nice friendly place although I've never been.

If you wanted a good away day in London then your best bet would have to be Boyz and Sirs, you can choose to either observe and/or take part. Lots of private spaces as well, but there's not any pressure. They're also a very friendly crowd.

On the internet there are a lot of sites,  Spanknet is pretty good for all sexes, and Castigatio for m/m amongst others. Good luck.

Posted
12 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

The next option - as Miss Tillysue suggests, you can go to munches and events - I'm not from that area (despite being backwards and forwards a lot!) but I know there are a range of event options. But, please note - generally there aren't a bunch of women hanging around waiting to give a spanking to every stranger that walks in with that fantasy so it's likely going to need time to build up trust and a 'want' to play with you.  So, you are going to these with relatively few guarantees.

At MissT's in Stockport the house dom/mes are always willing to play with new or single subs

Posted

Hi, I have been paying a professional Mistress for the last four years, it’s been great.

Posted
1 hour ago, margrin said:

or you can just ask someone on this site;)

you can - but don't be surprised if it's not necessarily a yes.