Aural voyeurism/exhibitionism?

Hari-9770

Posted

Is it a thing to be turned on specifically by listening to (or the idea of someone listening to you) having sex? Is it common? Does it have a name? 

Posted
Oh this definitely works for me. I call it audiophilia
Posted
Hi, oh yes it is very much a thing, & probably far more common than you'd imagine. Whereas many people may not actively seek out such a thing, or view it as a particular link or fetish, I have little doubt that a fair number are or would be aroused by being in such a situation. Myself, many years ago, was a night manager of a hotel & whilst going about my nightly activities & duties this was a regular occurrence. I found it to be extremely arousing & a huge turn on on many occasions. I'm not aware of any particular name associated with it but I like the name SirPhileasFlogg has given it below. Obviously being a night manager at such a place the opportunities arose to partake myself, & I also found it exciting that other people might hear us - but that's a whole different story 😀
Posted

@Fenrir Night Manager in a hotel huh?

Thats exactly how I got into it buddy 😆😆😆

Posted

@SirPhileusFlogg - ideal opportunity isn't it, don't even have to go looking for it, it's there on a plate for you...kind of miss those days sometimes...giving the female guests those knowing looks in the morning 😄

• 5 months later...
Posted

We love it when people can hear our spanking and sex sessions through the hotel room wall!