Sex wearing headphones whos tried it

Posted
Not me because I love the sounds 🔥
Posted
And it's a really intimate act, why would you want to be distracted from that??! 🔥
Posted

Sensory deprivation is an interesting thing. I can imagine taking away the sound would make you more aware of the other senses. Much like putting on a blindfold for example. I've never tried this but I'm curious as to how it would change the experience of sex. :)

Posted
I enjoy to use a sound dose on an app that is supposed to make you enjoy the activity more. I use IDoser for example. The best thing about it is that you do not really know how much sound you are making because you can't really hear yourself at times. It really lets you focus on the feeling and it can go on from 15 minutes to an hour depending on what dose you end up choosing. That way you do not have to change the song. It could help to have a blindfold on as well. But then again, a song could be way more upbeat. I would also use it for kinky activities more. It could be interesting to have sex in such a way that both people are listening to something and have the excitement from not knowing when the other person will climax. I think I will try that some time but if anyone did, then please let me know how it was.
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted

Yes I have tried it! Wearing over ear headphones while having sex!

also I fuck the headphones themselves 

• 6 months later...
Posted

I've had a sub use headphones before and with a blindfold, I get to still hear her moaning and she enjoyed the heightened level of not hearing what I was preparing to do. Win win in my book and would do again.

• 1 year later...
Lord_Headphones
Posted

Hi! I do wear Over ear headphones while having sex! Love the feel of the headset on my head, sometimes in wear Ear defenders...

and when i am home alone I am intimate with the headphones themselves....