our first chastity device

HERandhim-8437

HERandhim-8437
Posted

just looking for ideas on how we should begin with our brand new toy? Im both ***ful and excited

SissyAliceSlut
Posted

They can be fun. We made the first one we bought kind of a ceremony, She fitted to me and put the lock in place. She then asked me, when ready to click the lock shut, to show my willingness to be locked up. She then took the key and placed it on a chain and fastened it around her neck.

Posted

My advice would be to wear it for short periods to start with and build it up gradually

Princessservant
Posted

It depends , have you talked about what the long term goal is for your use of chastity! It is best to start off slow and get used to the feel and some of the challenges it faces, especially when it comes to longer term use. Getting  hard at night and being woke up, lol.

It can be a very, very powerful tool and ***d me to be far, far more submissive and powerless in the end that I had intended,lol. It is best to start of very playfully and see how your Dom feels about it, lol. It can really be used to teach you to put her pleasure and need first, I would not be the wonderful selfless submissive I  now find myself, without it being a part of my life for a longer periods . 

Let us know how it goes and keep us up to date on your feelings as you progress that is the best plan in my mind! Good luck, they can be very, very powerful tool for training indeed. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Does anyone’s sub have trouble keeping soft? My little cuckie can’t seem to stop himself being excited? I’ve stayed out of the room & he’s used ice etc but doesn’t seem to work? Obv once he cums it slips on nicely which is no good! Any help would be appreciated 

• 3 weeks later...