How does a Dom accept their desire to be an adult baby?

Posted

Hey everyone, well a little about me is I used to be a daddy Dom all my life and I absolutely loved it and I still do. Well when I was in the military after combat I kept having desires of wanting to be made into an adult baby I had a connection with. To me connection is everything and I am a huge hopeless romantic and that transfers over into my fetish life too. Well I tried to run from my want but the more I ran the more I can't stop thinking of it. I know it's what I need and desire. I was just wondering how to become okay with it. Because I know as bad as I'll love it I still am an alpha male. It just seems out of my space to be ***. But I know once I am *** I'd love it. So I'd love your input. Take care. Thank you for reading.

Posted

Reet.  First off - accept that Alpha Male is just fairly bullshit ;) I don't mean that to be rude - but to be helpful - so if you think "I can't be this... because I am this" then it's important to know that, actually - yes you can.

It may even be that your wants to give up control, to be an adult baby, stems from what you feel is expected of you as "alpha male" 

You can't run from your fantasies, they'll always catch you up.  So I think it's important a little that... knowing that it's not just you who is like this. Your scenario is not uncommon.  There are many others with similar desires.  

If you can get round some of that you can begin on your first steps to accept this fantasy as valid.

Posted
I agree with the person below. The Alpha Male concept is on engrained by society, the media, and past generations. It's used to make people act certain ways, shy away from certain things, and treats others differently. The phrase divide and conquer springs to mind. However, if by alpha male you mean a strong leader, free thinker, and self-sufficient individual, then you're actually doing yourself a disservice by not embracing your needs. Your simply bowing down to societal norms, pre-conceived ideas of masculinity, and sheer irrational thinking. And you don't want to do that. You know who else does that? So called 'beta males'. 'beta males' who, following your logic, are better suited to your chosen fetish. The problem is not in yourself. The problem is in your perception.
Posted

Between being a Dom and being in a combat situation in the military, it's not that surprising that you'd want to regress and be the one who's taken care of, for a change. It could simply be your way to de-stress. Everyone needs to relax once in a while. For some, it's camping or fishing, for others it's just relaxing at home, watching movies, and for some kinksters, it's about switching roles once in a while. All I can say is if you crave it, try it. It won't change who you are.