***d bi. Why is it so hot?

Boundcumslut

Posted

I have no desire to be with a man. But the second I start thinking of being bound and my goddess bringing in some BBC and making me blow. Have him in me. And finish in me I get so hard

Posted

a lot ties in with the taboo

that it is perhaps that it's because it's something you wouldn't normally do - and so the idea of relinquishing control and having somebody do something you wouldn't normally do appeals to you.

Posted

and also - a little bit - in some ways - and this can be true of other fetishes also, like scat - it's the "worst" thing that some people can think of doing.  For whatever reason of that is... variable.  But that can also be a factor.  

• 4 years later...
Posted

I’m the same way I don’t find men attractive but something about being bossed around used or otherwise dominated by one is a huge turn on I think it play to the *** side of me 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

This is something that has interested me as well. The idea of giving up full control like that is amazing. Especially if it excites the lady and makes her happy 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I also enjoy watching  2 men get it on in front of a fully clothed woman.

There's a hot video out there of Antonio Aguilera dominating and then screwing a beta boy slave in front of a woman (Silvana Violet) - I love watching it - so hot!

Posted
August 27, Dionysus80 said:

I also enjoy watching  2 men get it on in front of a fully clothed woman.

There's a hot video out there of Antonio Aguilera dominating and then screwing a beta boy slave in front of a woman (Silvana Violet) - I love watching it - so hot!

Are links aloud here. ? If you wouldn't mind sharing 😊

• 1 month later...
Posted
I also had no desire to the bi world when I went to a masseur and three visits later he was mounting me on top of the table as I sucked his staff.
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 12/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, Boundcumslut said:

I have no desire to be with a man. But the second I start thinking of being bound and my goddess bringing in some BBC and making me blow. Have him in me. And finish in me I get so hard

Oh wow, this turns me on so much as well. Or, being chained up, blindfolded, and then being played and made to cum by a guy, but not realising until my blindfold was removed, so humiliating. Or, another one for me, being ***d to make another male slave cum using just my toes.

Posted
One of my fantasy is to be dressed as a party girl by my dom and taken to a party as the entertainment.
Posted

That is very normal. Being ***d to do something is felt as a "safe" way to explore something we are curious about but are not quite ready to openly accept yet.

Posted
Think about it in comparison to other kinks. Outside of the context of power exchange and sexual creativity, do you want to be hurt? Don't put any scene stuff into it. Like is it sexy when you stub your toe? I think even most masochists would answer no. If *** becomes hot in a D/s or S+M scene, why not actually having sex?

For Fem Domme relationships, there's also an aspect of role reversal. Entertainment media already represents F+F scenes done for Male pleasure. But we know a lot of women love guy on guy, "boys' love" stuff. So it can also be exhibitionist. "Look at how hot we are; we're like your favorite manga boys, and it's all for your enjoyment."
  • 2 months later...
Posted

WHile I love being pegged and fisted by a woman, I have no interest in men at all. I don't like the essence or smell. 

Posted
For a women who feels she may have been coerced into a FMF threesome in the past it could be cathartic
Posted
Because it's a complete release of control to please her, a very naughty expression of submission. I like it too 😈
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'm very similar in this area.

Everyday life I have no desire to be with a man, never fancied a man or had thoughts of going with one.

But when I'm horny and I get in my kinky mindset especially when I'm dressed as a full sissy slut then the thoughts and the acts of being dominated and sucking real cocks, being fucked by them, being cum on and in me, wanking cocks absolutely makes me a filthy little sissy cock whore.

So much so I'll be submissive to any gender and orientation and I even carry on after Cumming. It used to be only if a femdom was there and ordered it but now the minute I get dressed I'll serve any man anyone at anytime. Being watched and ordered to do so makes it hotter and more "degrading" for me. But now I will dress and go and serve a man without a femdom or female orders.

And even though I don't have this desires when not dressed and horny I will now text and reply to male Doms when not horny or drunk because I know how I get when I'm dressed most nights at home. 29 years of being a submissive sissy has taught me this haha.

I often now even being single cage my useless little cock and have female underwear under my male clothing all day and remain horny so I am always in the submissive mindset and willing to serve any and everyone, solo or in groups
  • 4 weeks later...
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 1/24/2024 at 1:05 AM, slave-mp said:

I'm very similar in this area.

Everyday life I have no desire to be with a man, never fancied a man or had thoughts of going with one.

But when I'm horny and I get in my kinky mindset especially when I'm dressed as a full sissy slut then the thoughts and the acts of being dominated and sucking real cocks, being fucked by them, being cum on and in me, wanking cocks absolutely makes me a filthy little sissy cock whore.

So much so I'll be submissive to any gender and orientation and I even carry on after Cumming. It used to be only if a femdom was there and ordered it but now the minute I get dressed I'll serve any man anyone at anytime. Being watched and ordered to do so makes it hotter and more "degrading" for me. But now I will dress and go and serve a man without a femdom or female orders.

And even though I don't have this desires when not dressed and horny I will now text and reply to male Doms when not horny or drunk because I know how I get when I'm dressed most nights at home. 29 years of being a submissive sissy has taught me this haha.

I often now even being single cage my useless little cock and have female underwear under my male clothing all day and remain horny so I am always in the submissive mindset and willing to serve any and everyone, solo or in groups

This sounds so fab, if only I was a dom, you sound like fun! :)

Posted
As soon as I was in chastity 24/7 my gf insisted I also pleasure her bulls as requested . It started off with creampie cleanup where appropriate and fluffing so they could.take her a second time