Question regarding spanking

Eli913

Posted

I was curious how much damage spanking can cause (if done incorrectly of course).  Nerve damage and what not. 

Posted
It depends on what implement you use but potentially lots. As a rule, fleshy bits only, stay away from joints and any pre-existing injuries. Think about the position the sub is in and whether impact will put stress on that position. Eg if their arms are upright and they lean forward with impact, this will stress the shoulders too. Also the Dom/me needs to consider their own stance and think about their back and wrists during a long impact session. Generally flat spankers will not do as much damage as whips and canes. It is worth getting some training before you use them. Also subs can zone right out in a good impact session. As a Dom/me it is often up to you to call time as when in this state they may want to continue.
Posted
I hady hands up in the air in handcuffs once, and my balls had clover clamps on that my Mistress was playing with and pulling on. I begged her not to pull them off. She did anyway, and a flinched so hard I hit her in the head with the heavy metal cuffs! So yes, spanking could cause damage if your sub is improperly restrained! 😉
Posted
8 hours ago, MarkP said:

I have tailbone *** can i still be spanked

yes - but raise this with whoever is spanking you - it may be you need to do trial and error of which angles/intensity works for you.

I suffer lower back *** and so have had a lot of trial and error of what works and what doesn't

Posted
19 hours ago, Eli913 said:

I was curious how much damage spanking can cause (if done incorrectly of course).  Nerve damage and what not. 

without wanting to spin too much - the trick is to do it correctly.  Which could be that if you are giving a spanking, learn how to read the person and their reactions/discomfort and check in if you're unsure - learn where to hit and not hit.

if you are receiving, then again keep communication open especially if it's someone you've not really played with and try to only engage in play with someone you feel you can trust and not just anyone who'll offer a spanking.

-

If you're not used to it, then any form of prolonged/intense sensation can cause damage - especially if the skin is broken.  Oh, broken skin also risks infection.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Spanking can induce bruising. A bruise indicates that *** vessels have been broken. Severe bruising can lead to complicstions, in extreme cases necrosis of the affected area.

Once bruised you should allow the area to heal fully before the area is bruised again. 

Skin and muscle are organs, repeated damage can and does lead to problems in some people. Age is also a factor that you should take into account, recovery times tend to increase with age.

It would be wise to Google bruising or Hematoma for more understanding.