Finding a dominating Fem

Slavedog444

Posted

I’ve submissive for long time but never found a dominating partner as in india,bdsm is a secret kink thing. Is anyone else in a similar situation? 

Posted

I can imagine it would be quite difficult somewhere like India where, as you say - it seems quite a lot more that kink needs to be underground.  do you have any form of fetish meets at all?  or are they off radar?

Posted

I have been looking for a femdom for 17 years on the internet

unless you want to pay for one that you have met online your chances are slim

I have tried just about every site I can think of

most of them are filled with fake profiles and are "dump" sites meaning they all link to one place ie

they put your profile on various different sites that dont have anything to do what your looking for

I'm not sure how it actually works if someone sends you a message on one of these sites that you didn't sign up for

but they usually have a chatroom and all these sites are linked to there

I have had the pish ripped out of me numerous times because no one is into Pegging on these sites and that is what i joined for :jumping:

Posted
3 hours ago, callmedaddy69 said:

I have been looking for online female dom from any part of the world on this site but no result yet 😭

Have you tried Fetlife yet ?

thats probably your best shot if you are looking all over the world

I would have had some luck there if I could travel around the world

there however are a lot of fakes showing up there now

Twitter might be a good place to try too

there is lots of dommes on there if you search

but I think most of them will want some sort of tribute

Posted
3 hours ago, Sandro said:

I have been looking for a femdom for 17 years on the internet

unless you want to pay for one that you have met online your chances are slim

have you ever tried looking... you know... off the internet?

it's just most I met for play, relationship, whatever, I met in real life.  And that keeping me active did lead to me meeting up with others, without tribute, from online.