How do I?

BabyGirl640

Posted

I have always been submissive by nature, and love for my man to be in control. Now I really want to explore this side of my nature more fully, but don't know how to start. I'm worried about posting my pictures because of who may see them.

Posted

there's no need to post photos if you do not wish to. It's not mandatory.  

Although a question is which photos and who not to see them?  There's no requisite for full on nudes in super-subby *** positions - and a lot of people here are for the same reasons.

How to start.  I think step one is within you of deciding exactly what interests you and where you want to go with it.   If you're a little unsure then you may need to do some research and that might be from reading/watching erotica (but remembering it's largely set up)  and seeing again whether this is interests confined to the bedroom or - well - just what you may or may  not be happy to do.

Once you've a better idea within yourself it'll help you with interactions with others, to ensure those you get talking to there's scope that you'd be interested - and not just go along with the "way" they suggest if it isn't for you.

There's a good liklihood to be munches and events near-ish to where you live.  It's a good scope to go along and meet people and not necessarily to 'hook up' but to enrich your knowledge.

Also, you can enrich your knowledge here - reading the magazine, reading/participating in the forums or chat - anything that boosts your knowledge boosts you and the direction you may want to head.

Posted
I understand your sentiment very well, my last girlfriend was very submissive and it was my first occasion of being dominant, which I enjoyed. Unfortunately things didn't work out so I'm back to square one. Just this time I have a much clearer idea of who I am what I want. Take a look at BDSMtest.org, this may help you to determine what interests you and what doesn't. If you want to chat with others there are plenty of other ways as detailed in eymblacksheep's post. Or if you just want to have a respectful talk about things drop me a message, I am not someone who dives into the 'I want to be your dom' Trope. Good luck!
Posted
I have read "Playing Well with Others" and visited actual classes such as BDSM 101, Navigating the Jungle of Power Dynamics etc to get a feel for the variety of what is available. The Dom (ish) instructor gave me lists of websites to investigate... video links to amateur kinks etc. Helped me feel downright comfy with all MY kinky glory. I have a VERY sensitive career, but love to host photos, and have some quite identifiable markings, so if I post a photo I am strategic. Remember, this is all for YOU! It is about YOU and what YOU want. 😈💋💃 Enjoy
Posted

I guess i'm in the minority

I don't give a F**k about who see's my pictures

I have already been outed on my football teams forum anyway :jumping:

just upload a picture with your face blurred and/or any identifying marks like tattoos or scars

or try and strike up a conversation with someone and send them pics via email if you don't want them on here

Posted
2 hours ago, Sandro said:

I guess i'm in the minority

I don't give a F**k about who see's my pictures

to credit - different people have different situations.  and, as well, sometimes when you're finding your feet it's good to set your own pace and if that's having initial reservations with the photos you show then that's part of your own boundaries which should be respected.

A lot of people don't have much to lose - and, to credit, there is a difference to how men and women are treat after being "outed"