Beg for the peg

Posted
Prostate induced orgasm + sexy as Fuck. Not wrong
Posted

I love it. Hopefully I'll be getting it on a regular basis now. 

Hewhodares37
Posted

Something that me and the ex were about to do but then we split up so I never got to experience this but I really do. Will it ever happen? 

Posted
7 hours ago, Hewhodares37 said:

Will it ever happen? 

there's a blog post I'm going to write at some point - I might offer it to this site as exclusive as it's close to some stuff I've written in the past.

But...

what can you do to make it happen?  

Also, you're only my age - my first taking strap on was little over 2 years ago.   You're only late to the party when you give up.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Not at all, as a fairly new foray into being domme I ‘had a go’ with prostate rubbing combined with a gentle slow wank on my willing sub, produced a very loud explosive orgasm.  We will be pegging eventually so no, not at all.

Think of it this way, if a woman wants to have it up there, why not a man? 

Posted
On 1/14/2019 at 10:02 PM, Bakerlady said:

Not at all, as a fairly new foray into being domme I ‘had a go’ with prostate rubbing combined with a gentle slow wank on my willing sub, produced a very loud explosive orgasm.  We will be pegging eventually so no, not at all.

Think of it this way, if a woman wants to have it up there, why not a man? 

Because obviously a man has a prostate up there I'd say men would want it up there as they'd enjoy it a lot more than women. 

Posted

Hi, I'm new to bdsm. I'm learning and exploring. Pegging really Intreges me. Looks so sexy! After all the male g spot is in the anal track so yeah why not? 

Posted

having my prostrate massaged is something I would love to have done to me,,,

• 3 weeks later...
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Why would it be wrong. As long as people consent of the legal age go for it. Don't wait to regret the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I was pegged at the weekend. I wish I could have it more often. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Nothing wrong with it at all. I enjoy it, takes a bit of getting used to mind.

only advice I’d give is to prepare, as in douche.