FAVOURITE CP IMPLEMENT

Kostek

Posted

I have a couple of favourites:) First I would probably go for an old, thick, leather army belt. It gives a nice psychological effect especially when taken off. Besides it smells nice.

What is yours?

Posted

I think  seeing a woman with a riding crop in her hand is an awesome sight, As for  feeling it, I prefer she use a wood spoon on the penis. Besides I like the wooden spoon as she sometimes spits in it...and  makes me.

But for  an implement that works, Well my earliest Domme used needles and I paid  total attention to everything she said.

Posted
7 minutes ago, MarkP said:

Love to be belted on the backside

Yes Told to bend over and she decides how many and how hard! Problem is I cant do it often as I don't want the marks there for my wife to see. so only if she is away for a few days.  Last time she bent me over the sofa, and I had to count, then she  decided I had made a mistake counting and we had to start over!

Posted
Sounds good love about an hour belting so the arse is red raw
Posted

In terms of giving... it's difficult because there's a lot I like depending on the mood - but most certainly something nastier than it looks, that it's easy to administer pretty quickly.

But, yeah - I am a sucker for the belt.  There's a certain drama about it.  I often have a slight ritual in laying out the implements that may be used - but the belt is still fair game.  So, there's this point where I stop. She wonders what I'm doing... hears the clunk as I take off my belt... then she knows......  

For receiving.  I'm not really into CP but still end up doing it...! haha.... I think I appreciate implements that can be savoured.  I'm not into any of the constant thrashing, but the strokes you feel all the way through you and have this after taste.... I was like that a bit with the bullwhip this summer.

Posted

I've got a Lochgelly Tawse and a strap.

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

Depends on my mood but I do love the big heavy floggers we have and to finish off the vampire gloves

Posted

All of them!! but if I had to choose just one it could be the cane or maybe my mango paddle, that little sucker looks so innocuous but sure packs a punch! or maybe a heavy flogger or a single tail. Nope cant choose just one!!

Posted

Something interesting I had used on me in Berlin, The Mistress had a glove with hundreds of small sharp pin points protruding, She  would hold my balls with the glove and squeeze 

Mollysdailykiss
Posted
1 hour ago, Dearelliot said:

Something interesting I had used on me in Berlin, The Mistress had a glove with hundreds of small sharp pin points protruding, She  would hold my balls with the glove and squeeze 

Those are Vampire gloves!

Posted
22 hours ago, MissTillysue said:

All of them!! but if I had to choose just one it could be the cane or maybe my mango paddle, that little sucker looks so innocuous but sure packs a punch! or maybe a heavy flogger or a single tail. Nope cant choose just one!!

Yes, I can vouch for the evil in that lil' Mango paddle!!!

But I can't pick a favourite.  I <3 variety and ***.