Fisting

Queen375

Posted

New to bdsm lifestyle and my partner wants to try fisting any advice 

Posted

Lube, lube then some more lube and plenty of patience

Posted

learn about cleaning, especially cleaning for fisting - the level of cleaning for fisting goes a lot further and takes a lot longer than levels for anal play - still expect mess, but, you know - the more of this you can mitigate the more pleasant your experience. 

Posted
Personally I would say..relax. take it slowly....few fingers at first, a lot of patience and excitement...sensual play helps create endorphins that will allow your body to accommodate...going in straight (palm down) with a fist, I find is a lot harder to 'fit' at first....it's probably best that your partners wrist is turned to allow the fist to become more 'narrow'....continue sensual play whilst encouraging the stretch and before you know it your partner will be wrist deep inside you and you'll be indulging in every single second...lots of lube makes things a lot smoother 😉 but if you produce enough fluid and you love the feeling of the stretch of fitting a fist then rely on your own instinct. Enjoy 😊😈😈
  • 6 months later...
Posted

One more bit of advice as well as lots and lots of water based lube.  Use surgical gloves latex is best this allows the lube to work more efficiently because of the smooth surface.  Also finger nails need to be short and filled well this is also something that the surgical gloves assist with something you do not want is any sort of scratch or cut inside.  

MrC