Clubs and parties

RnJ

Posted

Hi people. My wife and I are just getting started in the D/S and fetish ways and would like to go to a club to give us more ideas for the future. Can anyone give us some ideas of where to go and how to advance in this wonderful world we have discovered. 

Posted
Hi there 😊 If you haven't already, it might be useful for you to get set up on FetLife. A lot of events and munches are organised on there and you can find out if there are any near you. Just like anything, stay safe 😊 All the best guys! Violet x
Posted

there are a lot of great clubs/parties around the UK - but to help out with recommendations

- how far are you willing to travel?

- do you like the idea of a fetish party - or a more social dungeon night?

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
Newbie to S&M world again after ages..... Anyone know of clubs/places in the Sw Or Wales areas?!?
Mollysdailykiss
Posted
On 12/30/2018 at 7:08 PM, RnJ said:

Hi people. My wife and I are just getting started in the D/S and fetish ways and would like to go to a club to give us more ideas for the future. Can anyone give us some ideas of where to go and how to advance in this wonderful world we have discovered. 

Seeing as you are in Essex you might want to check out club O and I that runs are Eureka