What ways can me and my girlfriend enjoy our drowning fetishes?

YoshiEthan

Posted

We both have drowning fetishes, two-ways, and we have been trying to come up with ideas to safely enjoy our kinks, what ways can we do it that won't lead to permanent *** or death?

Posted

I would suggest you try to find someone really experienced in this fetish due to the chance for serious ***/death risk. Anyone can give you advice but it may not always be the best advice

Spankmybitchup
Posted
Thank you for this, I'm sorry I don't have advise but I am an information junkie no matter what and just when I think I know them all its been a while up pops this. Good luck with it. I hope yous find a way. I don't have to understand a fetish to respect it and this is a new one to me. Try not die though, I'm pretty sure that's neither fun nor plesurable 😜
Posted

I am curious, what aspect of drowning interests you? I have never come across it before so any info is new to me. Only thing I can think of is waterboarding, apparently it comes pretty close to drowning, although I really think you need a very skilled person to do it. 

Posted

now, I've done some play in both an outdoor pool and also waterboarding.  In both cases there were so many factors on hand to stop things going badly (including a 3rd person nearby) which is obviously not always ideal.   

I would learn more on breath play first - and best from someone experienced and if you can get good experiences from that you can consider moving on to drowning.  It can be quite intense, which can be part of the fun, but there's also so much potential to go wrong.  I would seek out practical demos and look at ways to keep it safe ahead of any online info.  

Posted
I would start with breath play - slowly. Just a hand over the mouth and a finger and thumb on the nose. Look them in the eye while you do it, you will see the change to needing oxygen in the eyes and general muscle tension in the face. Being quite sadistic, I love that look in their eye when they need a breath. By just using your hands and having your sub unrestrained, they can easily break free from you so it's hard to take it too far with this method. I was taught waterboarding by an ex American soldier but it's not something that I do often and I don't recommend just having a go. Definitely get training for it. Also, it's not a nice experience. The only people I know who have had it done are masochists and it's left them a quivering mess. People will genuinely say anything to make it stop.