Cock cage issues

Posted

Does anyone’s sub have trouble keeping soft? My little cuckie can’t seem to stop himself being excited? I’ve stayed out of the room & he’s used ice etc but doesn’t seem to work? Obv once he cums it slips on nicely which is no good! Any help would be appreciated

SissyAliceSlut
Posted

When this happens my Domme uses a bag of frozen vegetables on my cock and balls. A few minutes of that seems to work well.

Posted

No it’s when he’s soft is the issue & the cage does fit him so it’s just to keep him as soft as possible so I can get it on?

Posted

I had this problem during filming once - haha - we ended up having to discuss really unsexy thoughts.... mostly around repulsive politicians 

finally, a use for Theresa May and Boris Johnson 

Posted

Haha I can only try! Thanks for the feedback! 

Posted

of course an ideal/suggestion

take the erect cock, give it one last ruined orgasm... should make it easier to lock up without gifting pleasure 

Posted

when he naught I super glue his sac to his leg when he falls asleep

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I tend to put it on prior. I’d have no chance if I was with someone.

try that maybe?

• 3 weeks later...
lilpullupsissy
Posted

My mommy is about to put me in a pink chastity cage 3.25 In soft I’m 2.5 inch how tight will it be or will it be comfortable

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

You need to be patient, it happened to me the first few times. I would try and think of something. Then the cage would go on nicely:).

• 2 weeks later...
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

I have this problem quite a few times. Now I plan ahead, and put my cage on before the session. It only works if I am instructed before hand. Once the session starts, it's very hard. ( Excuse the pun) putting the cage on. 

Posted
On 4/7/2019 at 6:28 PM, lilpullupsissy said:

My mommy is about to put me in a pink chastity cage 3.25 In soft I’m 2.5 inch how tight will it be or will it be comfortable

That's far too big. You need a cage smaller than your soft size for it to be comfortable. If you have room to grow in the cage it's never going to be comfortable for long term wear.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My cages are always too small for my cock and even when flaccid need lube cream to squeeze it in.I wear an anal clamp as well when possible.This all adds to the need to be caged.