messages...

Posted

is there a limit as to how many messages can be sent in one conversation....All of a sudden messages are not showing as being sent...waiting to find out if they were received...It is not our only way of contact...but is there a limit as to how many messages can be sent in one conversation... if so...how can one delete the earliest messages..?...Cassie

Posted

I don't believe there's a limit. I will check in with other members of staff and get back to you. :)

• 2 years later...
Posted

Hi am I able to delete a message after I have sent it?

Posted
1 hour ago, Jarvonut said:

Hi am I able to delete a message after I have sent it?

nope - you'd have to follow up with a question on what you meant to say

• 1 year later...
Posted

Being told I've reached my limit for the day and that was yesterday 11/14 and today is Tuesday 11/15 with no instructions on how I'm able to send msgs

Posted

is messages down???? i cant see my msgs but they say i have them .

Posted

Am I being dumb or has the "no thanks & hide" button disappeared? I really found that useful as I don't like leaving things on read as people will keep messaging, but it was a polite way of letting them know I'm not interested x

Posted
It looks like the messaging section has been updated (you can now send gifs woohoo lol) but it's messed up a few other things (I wasn't getting messages and sent messages weren't visible and other glitches). I reinstalled the app and it seems to be working better, worth a try for those that are having issues
Posted

there have been some updates to the messaging system - full announcement should be coming

app users may need to update to the latest version

Posted
Just noticed that if someone sends multiple messages, only the last one is visible, unless you log out and log back in. What a mess!