Questions about bdsm hotels

Facechair6191

Facechair6191
Posted

Is there anyone familiar with roomsoffetish? I am wondering what experiences anyone may have had there and was wondering about certain instruments

Posted

Roomsoffetish is a scam. they don't exist.  a "Mistress" will agree to play with you for free if you pay for the room, you pay for the room you get there and find she doesn't exist and it's just a random house in a random street.

Facechair6191
Posted

Yes it is a scam. I spoke with this "woman dom" for a while and she admitted it. I knew it was too good to be true. Thanks for the nail in the coffin though

• 1 month later...
Posted

Similarly, the "Fetish Palace" hotel. I don't know if it really exists or not, but there's a website showing expensive accommodation, all payments to be made in advance.

I've been contacted twice by implausibly young women, who chatted, robotically at first, online before suggesting a meet - insisting that it be at the Fetish Palace, and I book the room. 

Needless to say, I didn't take up either offer.

Posted

Kinky Coves, Fetish Hotel, Rooms of Fetish - they're all pretty much the same idea dressed up differently and the scam is always the same.    That effectively someone will agree to play with you quite quickly,  with an "only ask" that you pay for the premise.

(In some ways - the packages are usually a couple of hundred quid anyway - so even if this was legit, you may as well just pay a Pro)

As a twist in the plot, there ARE premises you can stay overnight in, I've slept in 3 (Hoxton Dungeon, Barnet Bastile, and the *** Palace in Worcester - I'm also very familiar with Club-F in Durham which allows overnights) and in some cases these are the premise that the scammers steal photos from (along with English Mansion and Celestial Studios) 

Soooo

if in doubt - try a reverse image search

unless she is a Pro and you're paying her, why is your first meeting in a dungeon?  Surely a social to discuss play first would be a good idea, or skype, or a phone call?

have you even discussed play? interests? limits?  and if so, does she seem a little too agreeable?

in fact - did she seem a little too quickly to jump into play?  (for a scam of only a couple of hundred, dragging this out over a long period of time isn't cost effective - long game scams only worth it for thousands) 

Posted

As a pro domme who hires out my dungeon by the hour I would be suspect of anyone who wants more than a small deposit in advance. I would also be suspicious of anyone wanting you to book an expensive fetish hotel for a first meeting

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

The BDSM ARENA in Portland, Oregon is the same. 550 bucks I lost thinking I was getting a offer I couldn't resist. Alt.com was where I met so called mistress, and now she's back on with new username. BEWARE

Posted

Thats good to know ive got one called "Wicked Dungeon Weekend" in SoCal and it was for $550 as well. Sorry to hear about your experience. Theres a ton of scammers on alt right now, hard to find real people.

Posted

scammers on dating sites have been around as long as dating sites - even if it's something like Ashley Maddison flooding with fake profiles to make it look like there are women in your area.  

It's always important to stay savvy.  And, yeah, it is hard to find people - but that was always the case.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thank You Pantybill I actually was conversing with her or whoever in email that was on that site. That website she gives you  is made for free and is a fake site  

There is another one I ran into, that one tries to get you to purchase items from a fake fetish store by making a digital transfer into a bank account

Yes she did get me for some *** now I have to figure out how to get it back, Any suggestions?

It seems to me that alt in particular is full of scamming so called mistresses, so subs beware and keep your guard up on that site or your wallet will be a little to a lot lighter depending.

Posted

I feel the sharing of knowledge on types of scam to avoid is very beneficial for all users.  However, please try to refrain from giving out user names, links, or bank details.  Among anything else - don't want anyone following and falling for it!

Posted
4 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

I feel the sharing of knowledge on types of scam to avoid is very beneficial for all users.  However, please try to refrain from giving out user names, links, or bank details.  Among anything else - don't want anyone following and falling for it!

Which is why I listed them . I'm not doing this for fun, I was a victim

Posted
3 hours ago, Nicolefun said:

Yes she did get me for some *** now I have to figure out how to get it back, Any suggestions?.

I don't know how it works in the US - but in the UK you would contact your bank or credit card company and raise the details of the scam.

They may be able to refund you even if they can't recover the *** from the third party.  

Why a few scammers seemingly get away is because there's a certain embarrassment to raising the report.   

Posted
On 3/30/2019 at 11:17 PM, FETMOD-KF said:

I am sorry if I overstepped any bounds here. I will thank Pantybill once again for posting the username, that was the red flag I needed to run away from her. 

On 3/30/2019 at 11:38 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I don't know how it works in the US - but in the UK you would contact your bank or credit card company and raise the details of the scam.

They may be able to refund you even if they can't recover the *** from the third party.  

Why a few scammers seemingly get away is because there's a certain embarrassment to raising the report.   

I did contact my bank, they told me I needed to go to the police and make a claim in small claims court. I am really considering going to the FBI with both the scammers I have run into on that certain site. 

By the way, the same pictures of the scammers on that certain site are on this site as well so be wary and look for the subtle things that do not add up.

Posted

a recommendation - if you spot any profiles you know come from scammers - do report them along with any supporting evidence - it's the easiest way for them to be dealt with

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I just reported the known scammer that just yesterday joined here, I wish I could share the profile name here. I hope no one gets taken by them. I did my part, hopefully fetish.com does theirs.