Help

Doris-8429

Posted

My hubby and I are pretty new to this, I'm after some advise, we only play at home at the moment but getting braver, I'm the dom, hubby is my sub, we'd really like to explore more but gently lol, are there any clubs we can go to, a friend of mine used to go to erotica, don't think we're ready for anything to involved but want to have some fun and push our limits a bit

Posted

Attending a munch is a good way to introduce yourself gently to the bdsm community and at a quick glance I found munches in Colchester, Chelmsford and Bishop Stortford. If you're interested I will try to get more details for you

Posted
When you go to a Fet club you don’t have to play or get involved, you can just go along, have a drink & take in the atmosphere like any other nightclub 😊
Posted
Hey, I can definitely recommend going to aclub but make sure to do a decent check. Surprised at nice and all but the bdsm community is a varied group and based on experience I can say that you want to make sure you're doing things your tempo. For me I did this too soon with my girlfriend and she saw a few things that almost completely put her off. She was getting more used to the idea of me liking to be a sub in the demeaning kind of sense but couldn't take how some subs we're treated. Itk a long time for her to accept again that I am my own person with my own needs and that what she had seen were other people's fantasies, not mine, not something I would ask her to do. This sounds negative but really I do think clubs are a great way to explore the community. Just make sure to know what to expect, and to prepare for a sexual experience not just for you two bit of many people, all wanting different things
Posted
Could try more of a dance/fetish club. I used to attend AC in London which covered all aspects so you wernt straight in the deep end. You could hang at the bar, dance, see a show or you could hit the dungeon room or couples room. I'm not sure how it is these days however but it's an option
Posted
On 1/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, BigPolly said:

When you go to a Fet club you don’t have to play or get involved, you can just go along, have a drink & take in the atmosphere like any other nightclub 😊

I

I’m from Essex, any names of clubs would be fab x

On 1/12/2019 at 4:52 AM, Forbdsm said:

Hey, I can definitely recommend going to aclub but make sure to do a decent check. Surprised at nice and all but the bdsm community is a varied group and based on experience I can say that you want to make sure you're doing things your tempo. For me I did this too soon with my girlfriend and she saw a few things that almost completely put her off. She was getting more used to the idea of me liking to be a sub in the demeaning kind of sense but couldn't take how some subs we're treated. Itk a long time for her to accept again that I am my own person with my own needs and that what she had seen were other people's fantasies, not mine, not something I would ask her to do. This sounds negative but really I do think clubs are a great way to explore the community. Just make sure to know what to expect, and to prepare for a sexual experience not just for you two bit of many people, all wanting different things

I’m m

Posted
8 hours ago, Doris said:

I’m from Essex, any names of clubs would be fab x

I’ve no idea about Essex sorry, I’m in the Midlands