FETISH.COM BIRTHDAY PARTY

Katiefox

Posted

Thanks guys for all your feedback, it will be used to make improvements going forward. Fetish.com would be nothing without all you awesomely wonderful kinksters. 

You all rock <3 

Posted

I joined about 18mths ago with a view of meeting new Dom(me)s but over time I have just come to love this site for what it is rather than using it as a dating tool. I think I’ve changed my bio 3-4 times & it even says on there now I’m not bothered about meets from here as the people I have spoken to/met on here are such a fantastic bunch I view it differently, more of a kinky social group. I am still a member on 2 other Fet sites but this is by far the friendliest & has more of a family feel. (Without sounding too incestuous)

I love the confident & sexy pics & the way people know they can be themselves without being judged & I love the forums & how quick folk are to help out from their own personal knowledge or experiences. The competitions are fab as everyone is itching to help eachother which is just basically this whole site in a nutshell!

Personally I think I’ve only ever had 2 technical issues & the rest has been a breeze for me. This site is just blooming ace & that comes from a great team who run it & you guys on here, you all just ***y well rock! 😍

Posted

@JedFlattery will get you everywhere my friend! 

Now let's get our kink on for the weekend guys!!! Clean your buttplugs, wipe your floggers and check your collars and leashes.

Make your subs beg and your Dom(mes) proud. Whatever your "kinky fuckery" is, I wish everyone a weekend worth of a massive drop on Thursday!

Be safe x

Posted

I can't remember when i joined the site (as that account got deleted) but itwas probably 18months ago and i first joined here to talk to one guy i'd met on another site. He turned out to not be what i expected so i stopped using here and took a break from online altogether.

When i came back i was fed up that everything was sexual based online, everywhere.  Here has a forums i'd never used and what better way to reach out than use a forums? I made a whinging topic about the above, saying where's the social side of BDSM, coz i was fed up of just being fetishized (i know it's a fetish site but...) and wanted to meet more social people. A nice discussion came about from that topic and one of the site staff mentioned games and this is where the site got really exciting for me. I sent out hundreds of treasures in the game that came about not long after and made a few friends that way, which was nice so i was on here most days after that chatting to them.

I won one of those early games and got a VIP crown, and a box of goodies (you can see some of the stuff i got in my pics), i didn't win the next game but placed in the top players so kept my VIP crown.
I'm not around much on here any more because i also met my  now partner https://www.fetish.com/p/nixxy79 on fetish.com when i gave him a treasure and he messaged me back to thank me. I didn't chat to him much at first because my inbox was busy due to sending out so many treasures but when we finally did get chatting we seemed to have a lot in common, we met after a few weeks and the rest is history. We've been official for 6 months now, we're very happy together and our families get on.

I always hoped this site would be successful because it's obvious someone(s) has put itme and effort into creating this site, the look of the site is lovely, it has a lot of great features, and it's well moderated too. I got some unexpeced bonsues just by being involved on here too. Thanks.

Posted

Good evening Fetish,  

I received a visitor this morning  and my oh my. The Lady in question,  Mistressclairexx  is Thee lady that I have been searching for ever since I joined this great group.  Mistressclairexx  IS exactly who I want, to take my Slut boi Arse virginity.  It's just such a terrible thing,  that Mistressclairexx lives half way up the U.K.. 

As I'm disabled with MS, travel would be a right royal *** in my Arse, unlike what I would so desire from Mistressclairexx.  Damn, Fuck & Blast.

Naughty Nick IS not a happy bunny. One can only dream & fantasize about Mistressclairexx pegging and taking my Slut boi Arse virginity. 

Alas, I'm now at a loss , and my Naughty boi Sluts Arse  is in tears, tho for the wrong reason.

Naughty Nick 

Posted
On 1/15/2019 at 12:33 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I can answer this one as my day job is currently doing a lot with app development.  All ios apps have to go through vetting before they can be downloaded from the store - being a website of an adult nature would exclude it.   Android vets to put in the store but CAN be worked around by giving people access to the installation files - though this has it's own problems with users having to manually update to keep on the latest version 

It's now easier to mobile optimise websites, so an optimised website would have far more benefit than an app with all the constraints.

if they post open source on github,then users will be automatically notified of updates so not that much of a problem.Only concern would be a good app which is runs in sync with the website.The optimised website sounds good but if it uses cookies then using an app would be a far better option in the long run.

Posted
4 hours ago, Sid636 said:

if they post open source on github,then users will be automatically notified of updates so not that much of a problem.Only concern would be a good app which is runs in sync with the website.The optimised website sounds good but if it uses cookies then using an app would be a far better option in the long run.

that's true.

However - you cannot post IOS apps on github, it has to go through the apple store for verification and that's the downfall.

Now, obviously this means you can have android, sure... but... I say this as an android user, it's still unfair to a chunk of your userbase - from a technical standpoint it makes more sense to have a mobile optimised website (and I have no real problems with this site on my phone) that everyone can use.

The other issue of course is that apps cost *** to make, whether this is in the time it takes inhouse Devs,  or paying to oursource it - my company is paying a third party and they are developing IOS and android in tangent which reduces the cost. Sometimes there's issues on one os or the other, sure but the cost to us would ultimately be the same if we did both systems or just one.

I know a rival site uses the github solution and it's often, from a user perspective, a complete *** in the fucking arse.   I've given up on it, preferring to just use the mobile website.  This does mean I miss out on push notifications, but - then - they'll still be there when I get home (or in my email inbox) 

Posted
On 1/17/2019 at 9:55 PM, SirPhileasFlogg said:

I have been a member for over a year and generally spend time rating pictures. I have regularly enjoyed perving at various images of members such as  @Lilmonster and @Beau (Thank you Ladies) and read (and re-read at times) many many brilliant comments from @Jed and @eyemblacksheep.

I missed this - thank you so much.  I try :) 

Posted

Birthday survey, I cannot get this to work, I tap on mail, it might take a few taps to get that to work,,,but tap the survey, nothing,,,log off back on, still nothing, days apart, still don't work.any ideas,

Posted
3 hours ago, wilkie said:

Birthday survey, I cannot get this to work, I tap on mail, it might take a few taps to get that to work,,,but tap the survey, nothing,,,log off back on, still nothing, days apart, still don't work.any ideas,

Sorry you're having issues, the best way to get help is to message support, as they have the technical know how :) 

https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/conversation/new

Posted
So here's a thing....many people join Fetish with the hope of finding their significant other, and some do, some don't and some just don't have the patience. Now I have been fortunate in my quest to have found the one, I joined Fetish at the back end of September 17, and initially my quest was to re-engage with the community that I had missed for sometime, I have made some really great friends along the way and watched the community grow, seen the site grow and I have found myself grow and develop too. Now the hub of the site is the lobby, where many of you frequent, interact and learn from, but some of us have also found our significant other. I myself have found the 'one' I remember in January 18 entering the room and doing my usual round of greetings and happened to be greeted by a certain young lady named Saphy, as we all do I took the opportunity to read her profile, her interests and a good old look at her pics😈 The beauty of the profile when done correctly, can give you a very good idea of common interest, and also an opportunity to find common ground to converse from. At the start we spoke in the room, we shared stories, we interacted with others in the room, and then the odd cheeky whisper, an invaluable tool to use I may add!!!! The site setup afforded us the privacy we needed to build our relationship, Saphy is a font of knowledge, a lifestyle advocate, and held views very akin to mine, and after a month or so of chatting we passed the point of consideration and announced to the rest of the site our relationship. The relationship was built on trust, etiquette and a common ground, all gained using the medium of the site. We, like many had distance between us 450 miles to be exact, and the site has allowed that distance to become irrelevant, yes you all might say you can text email etc and we did, but the social element to our relationship has flourished through the use of the site. We have now passed a year together, I have moved the 450 miles to live with Saphy and our journey continues, but we both have Fetish to thank for this, if I can offer anyone a simple piece of advice, build a great profile/bio and utilise the whole of the site, be patient, interact accordingly and help build the community. Our choice of lifestyle is a beautiful one, were progressive, we challenge convention, and were stronger together, myself and Saphy can't thank the site enough for what we have achieved so far, we will be active in the community and help others grow and develop. We encourage all of you to enjoy your time here, and we wish all of you the best in your personal journey. We have had wonderful news to annouce, we are expecting a wee baby come October so another step on our journey together all thanks to Fetish!! Thanks Fetish.com ❤
Posted
2 hours ago, Jed said:

We have had wonderful news to annouce, we are expecting a wee baby come October so another step on our journey together all thanks to Fetish!! Thanks Fetish.com ❤

OMG OMG OMG OMG Congratulations @Jed & @saphythis is amazing news eeeeeek ☺️🎉

Posted
35 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG Congratulations @Jed & @saphythis is amazing news eeeeeek ☺️🎉

Awwww thanks @BigPolly we are very excited ❤

Posted

@BigPolly awww thanks sweetness....something new to look forward to and a few possible restrictions around the 'kinkiness' 😂😈 but I'm sure we'll have just as much fun exploring some new ground 😉 much loves to ya huni...you've ALWAYS been sooooooo supportive of us B/both and of O/our journey as it's progressed...we couldn't possibly be more grateful and more honored to have met and known you and hopefully we'll be sharing those precious and happy moments yet, for a long time to come 😚😚 xxxxxxxx 

Posted
10 hours ago, Jed said:

So We have had wonderful news to annouce, we are expecting a wee baby come October so another step on our journey together all thanks to Fetish!! Thanks Fetish.com ❤

Congratulations @Jed and @saphy couldn't be more happier for the both of you. 😘😘😍

Posted

@Lilmonster thankies gorgeous...for everything! For your undeniable friendship...for being there through all of it lol and for being one of the people we call O/our nearest and dearest 😚😚 your loved and cherished sweetness ❤❤❤ 

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yay - amazing news :) 

Thank you! Your gesture means a lot 😊 here's to a very blessed future! Yay!!! 

Posted
1 hour ago, saphy said:

@Lilmonster thankies gorgeous...for everything! For your undeniable friendship...for being there through all of it lol and for being one of the people we call O/our nearest and dearest 😚😚 your loved and cherished sweetness ❤❤❤ 

Awww thank you so much  ❤️❤️❤️😚😚

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

To get rid of the consistent time wasters 

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

i been on this site few days after it a new face lift and new name and this is Awesome i been 2 yrs i looked around on other bdsn sites and all crap put is the Best one its a little family in here 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Happy Birthday!

New to this site! So good timing, and looking forward to seeing where this takes me!