Is being primal breaking the rules?

PhantomFlogger

PhantomFlogger
Posted

I was researching my kinks, ive always saw myself as a care giver who likes littles, but sexually id like to explore more ritualistic bdsm or high protocol stuff. I feel these contradict eachother and im quite ***istic and feel like a wolf or some sort of hunting *** when im turned on.. so i researched it and found out i may be a primal hunter.. well im pretty sure i am, but it says on here that primal people dont stick to rules or like consent.. isnt that anti BDSM rules?

What do we all think?

Posted
Ok firstly don’t get too hung up on labelling yourself. You can still be primal & be respectful yet still want your sub to be a little. There is absolutely nothing wrong in loosing yourself in desire & play as long as rules are set out first & you stop when asked to. Primal hunter & prey play does come under the BDSM umbrella. What we like when we are highly turned on by our fetishes can be a far reality from what we are like normally or what we think we are like, we can get ourselves to places or in situations that we didn’t even consider but chances are as soon as we cum or are out of that situation every thing calms down again. Respect, consent, limits & communition to start with then wild fun can follow that 😁
Posted
There is such a thing as consensual non-consent. It needs to be discussed with your sub first and they need to consent to it. It is basically the idea that you have permission to take your sub whenever you feel the need and it ties in very well with the primal role. I would definitely recommend having an emergency safe word to stop play if there is a problem. I know couples who play like this - as the prey she will try to escape and fight him off. If you saw this play without knowing the arrangement they have, it would be concerning but they both consent to it and enjoy the scenario. It is not for everyone but definitely talk to your sub about the roles of see what she thinks. The key to a good relationship - D/s or otherwise is always communication and honesty. Even if she is not up for it, it is still good to discuss your feelings around the topic.
PhantomFlogger
Posted

Thanks people.. its just a tough one to swallow i guess, i love control, i hate losing it.. and im always ashamed for giving in after i cum. Ill just have to take it slow.. i love high protocol, maybe because i get to keep control that way. THANKS

Posted

what you will find....

when you read up or learn about different things you'll come across things that appeal to you or think "yeah, that's kinda like me" - or whatever - and, it is ultimately about your own general person or style.

Primal is often an interesting one - and I do know those who very much enjoy it - but amusingly you often get (particularly) guys go the other way "Oh, I think I'm primal - I want to try it..." and they're really not - they're just looking for a lady who won't say no... or rather, no may be ignored (worrying!) without necessarily understanding the dynamic.  

• 6 months later...
Posted

I think i might be prey.Im not saying i get turned on by being a little bit frightened but i definitely enjoy being hunted.Ive never been attacked and ***d but in the right scenario id say bite and beat me all you want.It's the *** factor i enjoy.thanks for reading this and hope it makes sense.