My sub's words...

Posted

submit completely? I have built a strong trust with sir but I still feel that I am resistant to relinquishing full control and my bratty tendencies surface... I’m trying to push through it but I’m a closed off person by nature so am finding this quite tough even when I desperately want it. 😥

Any advice?

Posted
I guess you need to look at whether you want to fully bury your brat or if a small dosage now and again could in fact be useful. Just the right amount of brat could be exactly the thing that keeps things interesting in some cases, depending on what your Sir thinks of your bratty side of course... If he demands full control and this, as you say, is what you really want, I'd say don't rush... it will happen naturally. Concentrate on building a stronger bond with your Sir and as you subconsciously have less trust issues, you will find yourself letting go of more and more. Best of luck x
Posted

A lot of things takes time.  It's also important to see where you are both happy - especially if there is a strong trust.

There are plenty of relationships I know where there is an element of bratiness and sometimes this can be part of the dynamic - or just a characteristic.   You can submit completely AND have bratiness tendencies, the two are not mutually exclusive.