Giving Blowjobs a pleasure?

Atxbreeder

Posted

Do people who give blow jobs get pleasure and enjoy giving head?

Posted

Very much after lots of face fuck training 🔥

Posted
OMG yes yes yes (calm down Beau) 👿👿👿most definitely hearing a man groan is such a turn on and even more so feeling a soft cock come to life in your hot wet mouth getting harder and harder and as he does so grips your hair hard in his hands pushing you further and further holding you there till your gagging for air and repeating it drool flowing Mmm yes most definitely 😘😘😈
Posted

Ohhhhh yasssssssss one of the first things I was trained on with my first Dom was face fucking, I love giving blow jobs always have done but like what @Beausays when he puts his hands in your hair and grabs hold tight oh my word 😍😍🤤🤤 nothing can beat it and I love if I'm blindfolded and I can smell his lust as he gets closer to my mouth then that feeling as he hits the back of your throat and will just fuck my mouth anyway he wants mmmmm yummy 😋 I could go on and on lol 😉😉

Lilbabygirl732
Posted

Very much.   Long slow building to faster harder is great.  Hearing him moan.  Watching his face.  Feeling it in my throat.

Posted
yes there is pleasure in giving head. it is an accomplishment when the gag reflux is mastered....ha ha...and for some feeling the cock glide down the roof of their mouth is stimulating. also having your face stuff when the cock climaxes can be a head rush if the givers head is held until the climax is over. yes it means not being able to breathe but its a great head rush. then the satisfaction of KNOWING that you pleased your partner is the best part of it all. you know if people decided that they were gonna help others feel good they might find that someone else cares that they feel good. anything worth having is worth working for. dont bitch you cant find someone if you arent willing to put yourself forward and put some work into it
Posted

This is a head blowing topic. Love it. Head is not dead in 2019.

Posted
On 1/19/2019 at 6:21 PM, Lilmonster said:

Ohhhhh yasssssssss one of the first things I was trained on with my first Dom was face fucking, I love giving blow jobs always have done but like what @Beausays when he puts his hands in your hair and grabs hold tight oh my word 😍😍🤤🤤 nothing can beat it and I love if I'm blindfolded and I can smell his lust as he gets closer to my mouth then that feeling as he hits the back of your throat and will just fuck my mouth anyway he wants mmmmm yummy 😋 I could go on and on lol 😉😉

Please do.... go on and on and on and on and on............................................... and on and on..........     STOP!!!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, callipygian said:

Please do.... go on and on and on and on and on............................................... and on and on..........     STOP!!!!

😂😂😂 😜😜 What I can't help it if I love it so much lol!!!! 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted

Lady’s who give great head are keepers to have them tease your cock then slide up and down it looking into your eyes is a great art 

Posted

yes we are keepers ...smiles  sweetly treat us right.

Posted

You give good head you definitely stay in my bed 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/18/2019 at 2:01 PM, Atxbreeder said:

Do people who give blow jobs get pleasure and enjoy giving head?

i have experienced someone who got her rocks off from giving blowjobs and having a cock in her mouth, she'd literally orgasm and squirt whenever i put myself into her mouth. That particular person enjoyed taking a cock in her mouth more than i ever thought was even remotely possible, i mean yeah sure people enjoy it and thats awesome but actually physically having an orgasm and ejaculating from it..... opened my eyes a bit that night and blew my mind, i found it a huge turn on that she uncontrollably squirted from going down on me. Likewise in return, i may not orgasm or cum but i get a ridiculous amount of rocks off and pleasure out of going down on a woman, its one of my most favourite things ever and i'll stay down there for as long as i can or until i'm about to pass out from lack of oxygen!

Posted

@Damo626 wow, did it make a difference if you were wearing a rubber, I mean sucking cock is great but a mouthful of cum really enhances the pleasure, although sucking on rubber can be used as extra ***/punishment especially if its not a flavoured condom lol

Posted

@Kymi I have no idea, I've never used a condom when receiving head. Ive never thought of using a rubbered cock as punishment so thats something I'll be keeping noted but She would agree about the cum though, she'd have the most amazingly happy satisfied look on her face just at getting cum on her face or in her mouth, depending how good a girl she was I'd sometimes punish her by wasting it and not letting her have her reward.

Posted

@Damo626 glad I've given you an idea, believe me a rubbered cock can be quite effective as a punishment, the sub winds up tasting rubber and doesn't get the reward of hot cum

Posted
2 minutes ago, Kymi said:

@Damo626 glad I've given you an idea, believe me a rubbered cock can be quite effective as a punishment, the sub winds up tasting rubber and doesn't get the reward of hot cum

Its a great idea, my last partner and I didn't use condoms so it never sprung to mind to try it, I'll be trying it in the future don't you worry 😂 I would punish her by finishing in her panties or a towel or something and have her put a was on. if she was particularly good and didn't misbehave while putting the washer on she might have gotten extra rewarded later, or even in her panties before work the next morning, she absolutely loved going to work with knickers I'd soiled for her. Cum is such a great way to punish/reward a sub 😁

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/12/2020 at 2:09 AM, Honey2717 said:

I do

Well, maybe we can meet sometime and experience on me 😈.