Done a kink your not into?

SJ5461

Posted

Its sad how many people cant find someone into their kink. Have you ever done a kink your not into to help someome out?

Posted

by argument I'd say yes

But context is extremely important.   That, basically, there has to be incentive to do this to the extent of, I am going to enjoy doing this in the sense of, not for the kink but because it's my friend/Mistress/etc. 

Posted

Yeah I get your point but I meant more that I’ve felt bad for people online so I’ve domed even tho I’m a sub. It’s awesome tho that you could help someone out like that.

Posted

I guess in that scenario, what do you get out of doing someone's fantasies for them for free?

Posted
33 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I guess in that scenario, what do you get out of doing someone's fantasies for them for free?

I like to make people happy plus I like having people to talk to. Also people are rarely into my kink tbh.

Posted

fair enough.   though, is anyone you help willing to return the favour ?

Posted
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

fair enough.   though, is anyone you help willing to return the favour ?

Sometimes they offer but I don't mind if they don't, I totally get it. Has anyone you helped returned the favour?

Posted

in ways, yes.

In some cases it was with friends - and as such, it is generally part of friendship and there's been other ways helped out.   For example one has offered to help me with some lifts.

And in cases with my Mistress (or others I may have done something for) then as well as it being part of the relationship - there is usually a weighed up balance. 

Posted
Haha yes of course a few things but hey that's a relationship 😆
Posted
4 hours ago, Countessxx said:

Haha yes of course a few things but hey that's a relationship 😆

True lol

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

in ways, yes.

In some cases it was with friends - and as such, it is generally part of friendship and there's been other ways helped out.   For example one has offered to help me with some lifts.

And in cases with my Mistress (or others I may have done something for) then as well as it being part of the relationship - there is usually a weighed up balance. 

Yeah that makes sense and I’m glad it’s worked out well for you 😀

Posted
Yeah cuz what I'm into no one will actually do it for me endless I pay them and that's sad so and I'm sad cuz it makes me feel like no one cares 😪
Posted
6 hours ago, Wolfy619 said:

Yeah cuz what I'm into no one will actually do it for me endless I pay them and that's sad so and I'm sad cuz it makes me feel like no one cares 😪

Your words "do it for me" pretty much sum up why you're struggling.   What do they get out of it?   If you pay somebody, it's compensation for their time.  If you have a friend with mutual interests who could do it with you, then it's playing as friends.  What even is your fetish?   

Posted
8 hours ago, Wolfy619 said:

Aww I'm sorry hun that must be terrible 

Posted
1 hour ago, Wolfy619 said:

Yeah could u help me out with with it?

Depends what it is lmao 

Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

haha - well that was predictable 

Yeah ngl I thought that might happen 

Posted

Can u help me out with my fart fetish u can humiliate how ever u want with my fart fetish?

Posted

Dude, just an FYI. Asking a random person on a random post to do your fetish is not the best way to achieve what you want. It's springing your own personal wants and desires on a person who is engaging in polite conversation with a stranger. It's overly familiar and comes over as creepy. 

Want to succeed in getting an experience of your fetish? Then engage in conversation, make connections with people, maybe learn about stuff that others are into and  only when you've hit it off and know you can, ask your question. 

And no, me taking time to write this does *not* mean I'm interested in doing your fetish to you. I'm merely making a point to try and help you and others reading this. 

Posted
1 hour ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

Dude, just an FYI. Asking a random person on a random post to do your fetish is not the best way to achieve what you want. It's springing your own personal wants and desires on a person who is engaging in polite conversation with a stranger. It's overly familiar and comes over as creepy. 

Want to succeed in getting an experience of your fetish? Then engage in conversation, make connections with people, maybe learn about stuff that others are into and  only when you've hit it off and know you can, ask your question. 

And no, me taking time to write this does *not* mean I'm interested in doing your fetish to you. I'm merely making a point to try and help you and others reading this. 

That's an amazing way to put it. Thank you Victoria. I personally only let people who are into my kink do it. I would feel so guilty if someone did what I do, do my kink but not enjoying it. I guess it's a case of your personal morals.