Trample and Foot Slave

Trampleme24

Posted

Hey all. Well i was wanting a bit of advice really. Im wanted to continue my journey into my experiences with foot domination and trampling. I really enjoyed being walked on jumped on kicked and stomped. In bare fret stockings tights heels trainers. Theres not a lot i dont like. And im wanting to start trying being trampled by and worshippng a male or cd aswell. Basically ive only ever been trampled etc by ex partners and prodommes but want to meet people from here so how do i best go about that? I want to show people im genuine and serious but not come accross too desperate

Posted

already having at least some experience goes a long way.

Create classifieds in line with what you are looking for.   Participation in the chat room and on the forums can help build awareness of you; but don't post for posts sake - only where you can genuinely contribute.

It may be some in your local community can help - or if you've a Pro you've a good relationship with you could put the scenario to her and it may be she can help co-ordinate something with one of her slaves or another of her clients.     For the sake of argument - if my Mistress asked me to do this (as in, trample a male sub) then I certainly would as it would be helping her.

It could be possible, depending on your general interests, to attend gay events.

Posted

I wish i could find a decent pro. I couldnt build a regular up as they came and went from the site i used and the ones that were there regular where just exploiting and scamming people. Im just at a crossroads as i really am getting frustrated with it all x

Posted

If I was looking for a Pro, I probably would just use google.   If you're near Manchester then it's quite a hive for Professionals - and there's about half a dozen or so from the area I've spent some form of time with.  But, yep - google - the more effort into the website and link to clip stores or other media then the more you can gain confidence.   It may take a handful of sessions to build up trust, or it may not - it depends.   But, the North-West, Midlands and London are all absolute troves, you're practically spoilt for choice.