Should I really do this?

Princess_Lolly

Princess_Lolly
Posted

So I had an idea the other day. When I was a kid I would get naked and just sit inside my laundry hamper naked. It had slits in it so it'd remind me of s cage and that was

weirdly soothing to me. Almost tranqu L,  it made me feel safe.

i have a HUGE desire to be caged and I want to maybe warm up to the idea by practicing in a laundry hamper. rn I have a laundry bag but I think this idea may be genius! I also am prone to panic attacks, that's what inspired this idea :crazy:

Posted

I think this could be a good way to start, just so long as before you do it you plan "get outs" for if things go badly 

Posted

Actually sounds like a very creative idea. It is amazing how we can use day-to-day items in kinky way with a bit of imagination.

Posted

A big laundry hamper that you can climb into sounds like a good place to start. 

That might cost you a bit. Maybe try to find a really big cardboard box instead and punch a few holes in it so you can peep out. 

If you don't actually like it you can just recycle the box. If you do then maybe invest in the hamper.

Whatever you do, play safe.

Posted

If it feels good to you then its a good way to start so long as you make sure you can get out if you need to without too much trouble