Dominate the rebel type of BDSM

Marcelin0

Posted (edited)

I know a lot of things my girlfriend likes but I'm looking for ideas on how to shape a "narrative" to join all these things together.

This is relatively mild, she likes choking, spanking of course, forcing deepthroats (but with limits), sometimes slapping the face too... she likes it rough. I've introduced her to a bunch of toys, binds, ropes and blindfolds and she's loving them.

The thing is that most "narratives" I've seen are about *** and submissiveness. The dom gives a command and she complies. Or he swears at her. And he puts her in embarrassing situations. So it's a teacher / student kind of narrative: you obay you get rewarded, you don't and you get punished.

Not my girlfriend. She's a wild latina, and she likes rebelling and getting submitted by ***, and she'll try to escape every now and again (I swear it's consensual or else she would have bit off my schlong by now!).

So how do you shape the session? What kind of thibgs do you say and ask? What kind of excuses do you use to do the things she enjoys? What do you do when some things require preparation, e.g. tying her up, how do you make the process of tying her up exciting (otherwise it's like you were getting all over each other and the mood was really exciting and all of a sudden it's like waiting for someone to tie his shoes for 5 or 10 minutes)

Does anyone use scripts? (As guidelines, not for reading word by word)

Thank you all in advance

Edited by Marcelin0
Typos
Posted

I dont use scripts and I dont need excuses. If I want to beat my boys I just say "Right time for your beating" then I beat them. If she enjoys something just tell her you are going to do it, if she enjoys rebelling be ready to subdue her if necessary. You dont have to dress something up in role pley unless thats what floats your boat

If you're looking for a quicker way to tie her up try handcuffs and under bed restraints. Rope is as much about the process as being restrained so doesnt always lend itself to the quick tie